"A great opportunity to experience a business environment."
- Flexible hours and the ability to work from home help interns to maintain a good work/life balance.
- There’s a long list of perks including trips and multiple discounts.
- Interns get the chance to experience and learn about a wide variety of things in the industry.
- While the pay is seen as fair, it is not competitive with similar internships.
- Interns may not be able to take advantage of every opportunity.
- Not all managers are as available as others.
What insiders say about...
"I had issues trying to complete my video interview so make sure you complete it with..."
"Interns are invited to most grad events. However, there is a definite split between..."
"It depends on the work and the time of year. I have worked quite a few extra hours...."
"I have been to Amsterdam on a work trip to the Liberty Global tech summit, which..."
"It was quite relaxed and there was nothing too complex. My interviewers just wanted..."
"I've had a few bigger projects to work on while helping out with the operational..."
"The support from line managers, the flexible working hours, the opportunities to..."
"My line manager isn't based in the same office as me, which is inconvenient."
"Our parent company is Liberty Global, which is in the same family as Liberty Media,..."
"Focused on development."
"A few things. Virgin Media is a large organisation that will stand out on my CV and..."
"I have not received any formal training but have had a lot of learning on the job...."
"Better pay would be a big draw."
"The salary is good but slightly lower than other companies in the area."
"Yes and no. My line manager isn't based in my office, which presents its own challenges...."