"Challenging and rewarding."
- Flexible hours and the ability to work from home help interns to maintain a good work/life balance.
- There’s a long list of perks including trips and multiple discounts.
- Interns get the chance to experience and learn about a wide variety of things in the industry.
- While the pay is seen as fair, it is not competitive with similar internships.
- Interns may not be able to take advantage of every opportunity.
- Not all managers are as available as others.
What insiders say about...
"There's an application form, a situational judgement test, a video interview and..."
"Interns are invited to most grad events. However, there is a definite split between..."
"I usually work 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. However, I have flexible working hours so it's..."
"I have been to Amsterdam on a work trip to the Liberty Global tech summit, which..."
"Questions were largely situational. Be sure to back everything up with examples from..."
"It varies daily. I work on projects from start to finish so I'm working on something..."
"The best thing about the internship is having the opportunity to see and learn so..."
"My line manager isn't based in the same office as me, which is inconvenient."
"Our parent company is Liberty Global, which is in the same family as Liberty Media,..."
"A great opportunity to experience a business environment."
"I saw the company at my university careers fair and the former interns seemed very..."
"I've had lots of regular training days/hours and opportunities to sign up for additional..."
"More organisation within the scheme and a better induction experience."
"The salary is good but slightly lower than other companies in the area."
"Interns tend to be well integrated and treated equally. Support is given but there..."