"Overall, very happy."
- Flexible hours and the ability to work from home help interns to maintain a good work/life balance.
- There’s a long list of perks including trips and multiple discounts.
- Interns get the chance to experience and learn about a wide variety of things in the industry.
- While the pay is seen as fair, it is not competitive with similar internships.
- Interns may not be able to take advantage of every opportunity.
- Not all managers are as available as others.
What insiders say about...
"There's an online application and tests followed by a video interview and an assessment..."
"Interns at Virgin Media are part of the graduate committee. This is a committee of..."
"I usually work 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. However, I have flexible working hours so it's..."
"I get a lot of discounts across Virgin products, which definitely comes in handy,..."
"It was quite relaxed and there was nothing too complex. My interviewers just wanted..."
"The role I do day to day changes very quickly. The wifi testing team is always on..."
"The support from line managers, the flexible working hours, the opportunities to..."
"My line manager isn't based in the same office as me, which is inconvenient."
"We aren't actually owned by Richard Branson."
"Challenging and rewarding."
"It has a good culture for development."
"I have not received any formal training but have had a lot of learning on the job...."
"Having a manager in the same office as me to provide help on projects from start..."
"I find it difficult to be paid less than the graduates when a lot of us are doing..."
"Interns tend to be well integrated and treated equally. Support is given but there..."