"A great opportunity to experience a business environment."
- Flexible hours and the ability to work from home help interns to maintain a good work/life balance.
- There’s a long list of perks including trips and multiple discounts.
- Interns get the chance to experience and learn about a wide variety of things in the industry.
- While the pay is seen as fair, it is not competitive with similar internships.
- Interns may not be able to take advantage of every opportunity.
- Not all managers are as available as others.
What insiders say about...
"There's an application form, a situational judgement test, a video interview and..."
"Interns at Virgin Media are part of the graduate committee. This is a committee of..."
"I generally work from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm but it is longer on occasion. My manager..."
"Conferences and events have been organised for staff."
"Questions were largely situational. Be sure to back everything up with examples from..."
"I've had a few bigger projects to work on while helping out with the operational..."
"There are opportunities to get involved in lots of different projects."
"My line manager isn't based in the same office as me, which is inconvenient."
"We aren't actually owned by Richard Branson."
"Challenging and rewarding."
"It looked like an exciting company to work for with lots of projects and different..."
"I have not received any formal training but have had a lot of learning on the job...."
"Better pay would be a big draw."
"I find it difficult to be paid less than the graduates when a lot of us are doing..."
"Interns tend to be well integrated and treated equally. Support is given but there..."