"International, friendly, approachable and diverse."
- There’s a friendly working environment with a strong commitment to improving diversity.
- There are a variety of international opportunities available.
- The work given to trainees gets progressively more complex and interesting as they gain experience.
- The salary is seen as being very fair for the work and hours undertaken.
- Some trainees would like more transparency about seat moves.
- The amount of informal training can vary between departments.
- Hours can be long and fairly unpredictable.
- Some have found their workload can vary widely over time.
What insiders say about...
"There's an application form, a video interview, a telephone interview and a vacation..."
"There is something of a face-time culture in some seats but we are generally encouraged..."
"The departmental training is well-structured and provides a good grounding for your..."
"Some departments have mentor systems, but the best mentors are those you make friends..."
"The office is in a really great location with multiple nice places to go and eat..."
"I work between nine and eleven hours every day. Sometimes it's more but it's rarely..."
"The recent increase is welcome but pay is still slightly lagging behind some US firms...."
"Getting a guaranteed overseas seat with all moving expenses paid is great. The firm..."
"I would say competition is fierce, however, if you are the right fit for the firm,..."
"Why law? Why corporate law? What work have you done on your vacation scheme? What..."
"This could be better, but there are recycling initiatives."
"In my opinion, the firm is leading the market in terms of diversity."
"My role is to work on matters with associates and partners. If the partner has a..."
"I have worked on small-scale contract disputes, attended CAB and also participated..."
"Both of the teams I have worked in and the market-leading transactions I am able..."
"The hours can be unpredictable."
"The quality of work on offer really encouraged me to apply here."
"I'm slightly uncertain about this given the firm's growth strategy for 2020 and in..."
"The firm has recently helped Bhutan to create its first law library and law school...."
"It is a friendly, intense, welcoming and varied law firm."
"The firm take part in several schemes from offering work experience to mentoring..."
"The seat rotation procedure should take place earlier."