About William Jackson Food Group
The William Jackson Food Group is a long-established family business with exciting plans for the future.
We have a portfolio of successful food businesses which are thriving in their market areas.
- Jacksons makes bread for the sandwich market in the UK and abroad. The bakery also makes Jackson's Yorkshire's Champion Bread for sale in supermarkets.
- MyFresh are specialists in freshly prepared vegetables and source ingredients through our Spanish business, WJFG Europe, when they’re not available in the UK.
- Abel & Cole is an online organic food delivery business which delivers a wide range of groceries to thousands of homes across the country every week.
- Wellocks is supplies the finest ingredients to great chefs all over the country. Customers include many Michelin-star restaurants and high-profile sporting venues.
- The Food Doctor is a healthy snacking and bread products brands, selling across major retailers as well as specialist health retail outlets.
- Belazu, which joined the Group in November 2018, is the UK’s top-selling balsamic vinegar and premium olive oil brand. They also sell culinary paste and preserved lemons through leading retailers. The international brand operates across premium food service channels with high-quality authentic Mediterranean olives, antipasti, grains, pastes and vinegars.
We strive to be a business to be proud of and have strong values which we adhere to, including consideration, integrity, commitment, openness and boldness. We also look after our people and work hard to ensure that the trust and confidence they demonstrate by working for us is justified. We want to attract and develop the best people who share our passion and values.