"Spirited and aspiring, human and nurturing."
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged by the firm.
- The levels of responsibility are very good for trainees from the outset.
- The culture at the firm is very friendly, which leads to a pleasant working environment.
- There is high-quality work and opportunities to run your own files.
- Not all trainees get information about their seats as early as they would like.
- Communication within the firm could be improved.
- Some feel that the pay could be more competitive.
- While attention is given to diversity programmes, some trainees feel more could be done.
What insiders say about...
"I believe there is a big focus on team work and how you function as part of a team...."
"I'm quite involved with organising social events, and we get a pretty good turn out..."
"I think that good quality Professional Skills Course providers are used."
"From my experience, pretty much everyone has been willing to supervise and provide..."
"We're in modern offices and I share an office with my supervisor. The dress code..."
"I have found that the firm is very flexible when it comes to hours. After taking..."
"For the region we have a very good salary, I couldn't comment on the other offices...."
"There are a great deal of benefits available through a number of arrangements that..."
"The assessment day involved a group exercise, an interview, a presentation, role..."
"In what ways have you shown commercial awareness? How will the current economic climate..."
"We're changing our lighting to LED to make it more efficient."
"The firm is a diverse place to work and I have never encountered anything but positivity..."
"I receive high-quality work on a day-to-day basis that is varied in its nature allowing..."
"Pro bono is an area that the firm is looking to expand with more opportunities for..."
"The culture and the people. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming and you always..."
"There are few perks here."
"Bond Dickinson is a large firm with large offices, but it has relatively small trainee..."
"I think the retention rate for trainee to NQ is really good, although a lot of people..."
"I do not know any other junior lawyers with such a good balance of interesting work..."
"Client-focused, commercial and approachable."
"There are corporate social responsibility schemes designed to introduce students..."
"Perhaps the pay could be a little higher for trainees."