"A transatlantic firm with a regional feel to it."
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged by the firm.
- The levels of responsibility are very good for trainees from the outset.
- The culture at the firm is very friendly, which leads to a pleasant working environment.
- There is high-quality work and opportunities to run your own files.
- Not all trainees get information about their seats as early as they would like.
- Communication within the firm could be improved.
- Some feel that the pay could be more competitive.
- While attention is given to diversity programmes, some trainees feel more could be done.
What insiders say about...
"The firm's application process consists of an online application, video interview,..."
"There is a very friendly culture throughout the firm. Trainees and junior solicitors..."
"This is generally quite good. All of the trainees start their training contract in..."
"Everyone is very accessible and they always try to help (they come back to you if..."
"It's a modern office with good views across Tower Bridge and the Tower of London...."
"Hours are not flexible, but you are encouraged to go home as close to 5.00 pm as..."
"It could be better for the biggest firm in the north-east."
"A half day on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve is a perk."
"The interview process consisted of an application form, online testing, and an assessment..."
"In comparison to other firms, the approach is much more relaxed and aimed at bringing..."
"This is a bit hit and miss as the ideas are there but the implementation less so...."
"The four partners made up in July 2014 were all female at Bond Dickinson."
"As a first seat trainee I am expecting a lot of client interaction here at the firm...."
"The firm holds many charitable initiatives over the year. Each office has a charity..."
"There is a great atmosphere here, and you feel part of a firm that's really going..."
"The handling of seat rotations could be better."
"I worked at BD as a paralegal and in the post room prior to getting my training contract...."
"They will create positions for you even if you have not sat in the department you..."
"The partners host a monthly pop-up pub in London. The themes have been very impressive..."
"Friendly, reliable and professional."
"The firm is involved in the apprenticeship system and also has a lot of corporate..."
"Let us find out our seats earlier than the week before rotation. More consideration..."