"Forward-thinking, hard-working and friendly."
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged by the firm.
- The levels of responsibility are very good for trainees from the outset.
- The culture at the firm is very friendly, which leads to a pleasant working environment.
- There is high-quality work and opportunities to run your own files.
- Not all trainees get information about their seats as early as they would like.
- Communication within the firm could be improved.
- Some feel that the pay could be more competitive.
- While attention is given to diversity programmes, some trainees feel more could be done.
What insiders say about...
"The application process consists of an online application form, a video interview..."
"Bond Dickinson is a very open and friendly place. Partners and senior associates..."
"Broadly fine. Much of it depends upon the team in which you're sat."
"Trainees are assigned a trainee mentor, and supervisors are also approachable and..."
"The Newcastle office is in a great location and the facilities are pretty good. There..."
"We have to work the minimum contractual hours of 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, though this..."
"Our salary is not competitive with other firms in Bristol that do similar work."
"We get discounts at local restaurants."
"There was an initial application, psychometric tests, as assessment day for the vacation..."
"In the interview I was asked questions about my non-law degree, and why I wanted..."
"This is a bit hit and miss as the ideas are there but the implementation less so...."
"I don't have any reason to doubt that the firm's commitment to diversity is any less..."
"I'm on a secondment and it's great. The first few months were slow but I still got..."
"I've been helping at local schools, mentoring, helping homeless people into work,..."
"Having interesting work and a good work/life balance."
"The pay isn't as high as it could be."
"I met some people related to the firm and they seemed really down to earth."
"In my experience retention rates are very good here. We were told that the firm is..."
"Trainees who competed in The Prince's Trust Million Makers Challenge raised over..."
"A growing yet friendly firm."
"The firm has school open days and a mentoring programme."
"We would like to be able to get all the trainees together more often for social events..."