"Friendly, hardworking and transatlantic."
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged by the firm.
- The levels of responsibility are very good for trainees from the outset.
- The culture at the firm is very friendly, which leads to a pleasant working environment.
- There is high-quality work and opportunities to run your own files.
- Not all trainees get information about their seats as early as they would like.
- Communication within the firm could be improved.
- Some feel that the pay could be more competitive.
- While attention is given to diversity programmes, some trainees feel more could be done.
What insiders say about...
"There's an escape room-style group exercise. I would encourage candidates to emphasise..."
"The firm's culture is inclusive and relatively relaxed. It can be busy and fractious..."
"There's lots of additional training for trainees onwards. Varied training contracts..."
"The solicitors and partners are fantastic mentors as they have all been internally..."
"The office is a fairly standard open-plan office, which makes it easy to talk to..."
"8.30 am – 6.00 pm. The firm is quite flexible but it depends on which team you..."
"The starting salary is low when compared to our competitors. Trainees don't get bonuses..."
"The firm does have a benefits package as well as relationships with a number of local..."
"There was an initial application, psychometric tests, as assessment day for the vacation..."
"I was asked a mix of competency questions as well as questions on my CV and the choices..."
"It appears to me not that the firm is not that focused as there are not many recycling..."
"A number of people have the option to work from home or part time."
"As a first seat trainee I am expecting a lot of client interaction here at the firm...."
"This is not something I have been able to get involved with in the Leeds office,..."
"The extremely friendly atmosphere."
"Our London office is small and we don't have any presence in Manchester or Birmingham...."
"Bond Dickinson is a large firm with large offices, but it has relatively small trainee..."
"Retention rates for the Newcastle office are very high this year. The firm is great..."
"Trainees who competed in The Prince's Trust Million Makers Challenge raised over..."
"A future focused firm."
"There are numerous partnership schemes with schools and colleges in the surrounding..."
"Be more flexible when it comes to trainees doing seats in different offices so they..."