"Talented, friendly and ambitious."
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged by the firm.
- The levels of responsibility are very good for trainees from the outset.
- The culture at the firm is very friendly, which leads to a pleasant working environment.
- There is high-quality work and opportunities to run your own files.
- Not all trainees get information about their seats as early as they would like.
- Communication within the firm could be improved.
- Some feel that the pay could be more competitive.
- While attention is given to diversity programmes, some trainees feel more could be done.
What insiders say about...
"Be yourself, know the firm well, prepare as much as possible and don't be annoying..."
"Everyone at the firm is highly approachable. There is a variety of social activities..."
"I have found that the supervision is excellent and there are monthly Continuing Professional..."
"Fee earners in the Leeds office are accessible and approachable at every level. Feedback..."
"The Newcastle offices are fit for purpose. Business attire is expected on a daily..."
"Through choice I work at least an extra hour a day, but I don't feel pressured into..."
"The pay is pretty good for the area."
"The best perk of working at Bond Dickinson is the large budget for sports and social..."
"The interview process consisted of an application form, online testing, and an assessment..."
"In comparison to other firms, the approach is much more relaxed and aimed at bringing..."
"Our bins have been removed to encourage recycling."
"We're getting there. There's flexible working and the firm seems to treat women well..."
"I work with some of the largest businesses in the country and am trusted to complete..."
"Our responsible business team (formally CSR) is dedicated to both raising funds and..."
"The people and the work."
"Communication could be improved in relation to seat rotations and the qualification..."
"The culture and friendly atmosphere."
"Retention rates are generally good, with enough jobs to go around. Problems have..."
"The merger has created a £100m firm."
"Open, friendly, enthusiastic and genuine."
"Bond Dickinson offers several work placements."
"I would like there to be more discussion around first seats."