TARGETjobs are proud to present BAME City Law an event designed exclusively for students to discover more about a career in City Law.
Attendees will network with top recruiters from city law firms, discuss vacation schemes and training contracts and gain an insight into what firms are looking for in their ideal candidates. Attendees will take part in bespoke team challenges, interactive exercises and case studies, all designed to showcase what a career in law entails and the skills that are required to succeed! There will also be an opportunity to ask questions to trainees, partners and associates on their roles within the firms, and how to follow in their footsteps!
The event taking place on Monday 3rd of June is now full and applications are currently closed. If you are interested in attending the next event, pre-register your details and we'll be in touch when applications next open.
Who can apply?
- You must be from an ethnic minority background as detailed in the Census Report 2011.
- Open to both law applicants and non law applicants who are able to demonstrate a real desire to work in City Law.
- You must be an undergraduate studying at university in the UK.
- You must be able to demonstrate academic excellence.
- Additional skills gained from extracurricular activities/work experience will be viewed favourably.
The BAME City Law Event application process is quick and simple and consists of just two stages:
- 1. Submit an online application which includes some details about yourself. Upload your CV and a short supporting statement
- 2. Then, if you've demonstrated that you've met above entry requirements you will be invited to stage two; a chat with a member of the TARGETjobs Team. This is just for us to find out a little bit more about you and discuss the event!
It's as simple as that! This is event is usually extremely competitive as we can only offer 50 places so make sure you complete an application to attend today!