TARGETjobs are proud to present BAME City Law an event designed exclusively for students to discover more about a career in City Law.
Attendees will network with top recruiters from city law firms, discuss vacation schemes and training contracts and gain an insight into what firms are looking for in their ideal candidates. Attendees will take part in bespoke team challenges, interactive exercises and case studies, all designed to showcase what a career in law entails and the skills that are required to succeed! There will also be an opportunity to ask questions to trainees, partners and associates on their roles within the firms, and how to follow in their footsteps!
Next event 3rd June, and applications are now open, so make sure you apply to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity
Who can apply?
- You must be from an ethnic minority background as detailed in the Census Report 2011.
- Open to both law applicants and non law applicants who are able to demonstrate a real desire to work in City Law.
- You must be an undergraduate studying at university in the UK.
- You must be able to demonstrate academic excellence.
- Additional skills gained from extracurricular activities/work experience will be viewed favourably.