TARGETjobs is proud to work with Inmarsat on an exclusive networking event that provides an insight into working for the world’s leading provider of global mobile satellite communications.
Whether on land, on sea or in the air, millions place their trust in Inmarsat daily. At the event students will have the opportunity to discover first-hand about a career with Inmarsat and ask those all important questions by networking with the graduate recruiters, current grads and the CEO!
This event is like no other as students will spend a whole day at Inmarsat’s control centre located in central London and take part in sessions designed to reflect the application process, as well as showcasing their skills and personality. They can hear first-hand about the exciting projects Inmarsat are currently working on as well as receive an exclusive look at future plans and developments.
The day will also include case study sessions where students will work with their peers in groups. These sessions are aimed at helping students to discover the skills that are necessary to work at Inmarsat.
Why should you attend?
- Find out about the exciting work that Inmarsat do
- Speak directly with current grads and learn about their experiences
- Gain insider tips from graduate recruiters on how to make your application stand out
- Participate in case studies and receive feedback on your performance
Be inspired. Be innovative. Be Inmarsat.
Who can apply?
- Current undergraduate students, studying at a UK university
- You must be able to demonstrate academic excellence
- Additional skills gained from extracurricular activities will be viewed favourably
- You must have the right to work in the UK after graduation
- Students studying the following degree areas will be viewed favourably: astrophysics, aeronautical physics, physics, computer science, electrical engineering, engineering mathematics, maths, mobile communications engineering, electronic and communications engineering, electronic engineering with wireless communications and business and management.
All invited students will be sent details of the event programme in advance of attending and it will run from mid-morning until the evening.
Welcome from TARGETjobs and Inmarsat
Introduction to Inmarsat
A overview of the different areas of Inmarsat
A day in the life of Q&A session with current grads from Inmarsat
Rupert Pearce, Inmarsat CEO Read an article about him here.
How to get hired skills session
Event wrap up
A summary of the day from TARGETjobs
Final opportunity to network