Pre-register your details now to be the first to hear when applications for the next event open!
Did you know that the banking sector offers a number of different career choices? There are opportunities available in various roles that include: technology; asset management; HR and investment banking - to name a few! So make sure you remember to preregister so you don't miss out.
At the event you will:
- hear directly from (and have the chance to put your questions to) professional women in the banking sector, including senior role models, graduate recruiters, and recent graduates who have undertaken an internship.
- receive take away career materials (and some goodies!) from the banks and TARGETjobs
- network with amazing women from a range of backgrounds whilst enjoying cake and prosecco!
Who can apply?
- You must be a female student currently studying at a university in the UK
- In your first year of study of an undergraduate degree
- Desire to develop a career in the banking sector
- Have a strong academic background
- Applicants from any degree discipline are welcome, however we encourage applications from those studying a social science, humanities or a languages degree