Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, our operation has a global reach and extends to about 50 countries worldwide across mature and emerging markets with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 different nations.
We partner across countries, divisions and regions to deliver holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice, aligned to our high ethical standards. We strive for quality and excellence in our work and professional relationships, recognizing and rewarding extraordinary performance among our employees and providing opportunities for internal mobility, dedicated training and leadership.
As a global and inclusive community, we benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value and drive results for our clients, shareholders and communities. Our values are brought to life through the entrepreneurial spirit of all within our network.
- Applications for our 2020 Summer Analyst Internship programs will open in the 2019 summer term. The following roles will be available:
- 2020 Investment Banking & Capital Markets Analyst Summer Internship in London
- 2020 Global Markets Sales, Trading and Structuring (rotational) Summer Internship Programme In London
- 2020 Global Markets Equity Research Analyst Summer Internship Program in London
- 2020 Technology Summer Internship Program in London
How to apply
You’ll need to be in your penultimate year of study for a Bachelors, Masters or PhD qualification (or equivalent) in any discipline, and be available for the full 10 weeks in 2020 and be able to start full-time employment in July 2021.
Please visit our careers site to submit your application form: credit-suisse.com/careers