2022 Finance Graduate Programme
Apply by: 14.12.2021
East of England
Want to get your career off to a flying start? The sky’s the limit with TUI. We’re the world's number one tourism business, operating in around 180 destinations worldwide, which means limitless global opportunities for you and your future.
As part of our Finance Graduate Programme, you’ll spend three invaluable years working right at the heart of our business – with real responsibilities, and the chance to work on real projects. You’ll gain a unique insight into our exciting and dynamic industry, with exposure to many other functional areas and senior colleagues. You’ll have lots of fun during your time with us, and we’ll ensure you get the support you need every step of the way.
Here at TUI, our Finance team is integral to everything we do. Through effectively managing costs and maximising profitability, you’ll play a core part in the success of our business and will make an impact on our financial results right from the start.
Our programme is designed to develop you into one of our future financial leaders. You’ll have the valuable opportunity to rotate each year into different roles to enable you to build on your learning and development of finance and TUI, and end the programme with your Level 7 Accountancy/Taxation Professional apprenticeship and CIMA qualification.
You’ll have the opportunity to build relationships and work with stakeholders both within and outside of the finance team, giving you great exposure to our dynamic business. You’ll be empowered to make meaningful suggestions to all stakeholders, offering valued insight and driving effective decisions and solutions for TUI.
We recruit on a rolling basis and therefore recommend that you apply as soon as possible to be in with the best chance.
About the Job
- Produce month-end performance reporting
- Analyse and interpreting data to identify trends
- Support with strategic decision-making during budget and planning process
- Variance analysis for management
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations and cashflow forecasts
- Provide insights into how aspects of our business are performing
- Build relationships and work with stakeholders within the business You'll also work towards a Level 7 Accountancy/Taxation Professional apprenticeship, as well as the CIMA qualification About you
- Engages and collaborates with others
- Analytical approach to solving problems and creating solutions
- Great at communicating with others
- Strategic thinker
- Natural drive to achieve both individual and business results with a commercial focus
- Brings innovative ideas and insights
- Hunger for learning, with a minimum of GCSE grade 4 or C (or equivalent) in English and Maths, and a commitment to gaining both your Level 7 Accountancy/Taxation Professional apprenticeship and your CIMA qualification
- A passion for finance, as well an interest in the travel industry
East of England