2022 Graduate Associate Product Manager - London
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible— and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
Join #TeamAmex and let’s lead the way together.
The core of our company is not just the products we offer, but the personal connections our customers have with our brand. You can create digital experiences– from payments to rewards to servicing– that keep us connected to our customers and serve them at every touchpoint. From digital servicing and lifestyle features to secure, frictionless payment options, you can make a meaningful difference in our customers’ lives and help set us apart in the industry.
As part of our diverse tech team, you can deliver software that makes us an essential part of our customers’ digital lives. Here, you can work alongside talented engineers in an open, supportive, inclusive environment where your voice is valued, and you make your own decisions on what tech to use to solve challenging problems. Amex offers a range of opportunities to work with the latest technologies and encourages you to back the broader engineering community through open source. And because we understand the importance of keeping your skills fresh and relevant, we give you dedicated time to invest in your professional development.
Business Unit/Role Specific Info
Become part of the digital transformation and help revolutionize the financial services industry.
At American Express, we provide customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Our customers include our Cardmembers as well as the small businesses, merchants, corporations, and bank partners that are all members of the dynamic American Express network. As a Product Analyst, you have the opportunity to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. You’ll be challenged everyday as we craft products to meet the customers of tomorrow.
The Product Analyst role at American Express is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to help shape experiences for one of the world’s top brands. We seek a thought-leader and a problem-solver who can blend business, technical, and industry best practices – sweating every fine detail when it comes to developing the most effective technology led solutions to improve our customer’s experiences.
What type of work can you expect?
- Be responsible for the development and execution of new and emerging products, services and/or technology platforms, following a User Centered Design approach
- Manage projects from concept through production partnering with the necessary teams to shape a rich and engaging customer experience
- Be a passionate advocate for the customer, grounding ideas in data driven solutions by partnering with our customer research team to incorporate user insights and principles throughout the process
- Assist in the Agile product development process including writing user stories, defining support documents, and conducting usability testing
- Collaborate with internal and external partners as part of a cross-functional team
- Proven interest in technologies and customer-driven design
- Independent thinker who’s organized, has great attention to detail, and can multi-task
- Strong analytical, problem-solving/quantitative skills
- Willing to take risks, experiment, and share fresh perspectives
- Proficient in analytical and presentation tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present ideas clearly
- Currently enrolled in full-time Bachelor’s degree program
- Students must graduate in 2022 or recently graduated
In order for your application to be considered, please complete the below steps:
- Click on ‘Apply Now’
- Create a new username and password
- Complete and submit your application
Our team will review completed applications on a rolling basis. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application and will be in contact with you by 3 December 2021. The deadline for applications is 19th November 2021.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations. For more information, please visit our career website.
If you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.