2022 Graduate - Building Surveying - Winchester
Apply by: 31.12.2021
The Service Mace offers a wide range of consultancy services and is employed by clients for industry leading expertise, including Building Surveying services. Our Building Surveying service provides independent, impartial, specialist advice on a wide range of areas including building surveys, party wall instructions, defect diagnosis, conservation and restoration and many more. We aim to provide sound, bespoke advice, enabling our clients to make confident informed decisions.
You will be a crucial member of the fastest growing sector within Mace, working closely with members of the cost consultancy and project management teams.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support in the preparation and submission of tender documents
- Assisting in the preparation and administration of contracts
- Supporting the preparation of schedules of works
- Supporting the delivery of building surveying services including condition and building surveys, party wall, defect analysis and dilapidation matters.
- Monitoring project progress and updating relevant parties
- Supporting in the production of cost assessments
- Monitoring health and safety on projects
- Attending client meetings
Professional Qualification Routes
Mace’s team provides extensive training and support for graduates including RICS workshops, leading to professional RICS qualification.
- 240 UCAS (CCC at A Level or DDM at BTEC) points and Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications).
- Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A passion for a career in the construction industry.