Greater London +1
As a Procurement Graduate, you will be based within a Mace UK office. However, you may be required to attend Client offices during secondments / placements. A high-level summary of the activities you will be undertaking is as follows:
- assisting in developing strategic procurement plans and the associated risk matrices, route comparisons and reporting
- assisting in the delivery of procurement processes and activities
- assisting the development and implementation of contract management plans, compliance and obligations matrices
- working with colleagues to manage how supply chain are delivering on contracts for works, goods and services
- carrying out contract management, filing and contract administration activities
general administration, meeting minutes, booking visitors, meeting rooms, and arranging facilities for events
preparing data and information to support management decisions in regard to selecting suppliers.
- You will also be enrolled on Mace’s graduate scheme, a 2-year programme whereby your technical and soft skills will be developed through the attendance of regular sessions with the rest of your cohort.
In addition to the aforementioned entry requirements, candidates will also be;
- Willing to learn and ask the necessary questions
- Able to integrate within a team and communicate effectively with Clients and Consultants alike
- Able to think differently and desire to innovate and redefine the boundaries of ambition
- Strong presentation skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Office suite of documents
Full membership and Chartered Status in Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), dependant on degree and agreement with line management.
Greater London, West Midlands