East of England + 1
We bring fresh thinking and a new approach to the sector, building on our skills and expertise in delivering complex projects and programmes. Our approach is to complement our clients’ skills and experience by offering services that drive for better value and efficiencies in their project spend through excellent service delivery.
We offer a range of services that span the delivery of next of a kind nuclear power facilities by working in integrated teams to support service delivery, including programme and project management, project controls, construction management and commercial services. We bring over two decades’ experience of delivering complex projects securely, safely, on time and within budget.
Our work in the new build sector varies from, supporting our clients in delivering EPR reactors for the first time in the UK both by providing specialist embedded resource in key delivery areas and being members of the Civil Works Alliance on SZC, to supporting the next generation of programmes in SMR’s and Nuclear Fusion research and development, challenging existing technology, with new service delivery approaches designed to transform the way services are provided while delivering sustainable quality and value for money outcomes.
T he Role
As a graduate in Project Management, you will work closely with clients and consultants delivering projects through all stages of the construction life-cycle. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with clients to establish their needs
- Preparing tender documents
- Contributing to the project execution plan, including the logistics planning and scheduling
- Working closely with the design team from concept to delivery of contractor documentation
- Working closely with the project team and cost managers to ensure all strategies implemented work effectively and efficiently
- Monitoring project progress and preparing progress reports to update relevant parties
- Monitoring and reporting on budgets and cash flow
- Monitoring any potential risks to the project and looking for mitigation where possible
- Monitoring and reviewing of health and safety practices
- Providing general support and assistance to the Project Manager
Professional Qualification Routes
Graduates working in project management will be supported in working towards their professional qualification with a relevant Chartership body and further support towards obtaining a professional qualification with the Association of Project Managers (APM).
- Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion for a career in the construction industry
- Satisfactory completion of a background check
Additionally you will need - An understanding of the project life cycle and the roles and responsibilities of project teams - Ability to adapt and add value to different teams - Excellent verbal and written communication skills - A drive to deliver results - Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
East of England, Greater London