2022 Graduate Scheme
South East +5
Fast-track your future by shaping ours
Why join ISG?
At ISG we build sustainable places where people and businesses thrive. We're known for our commitment to quality and for the passion of our most important asset – our people.
Our graduate programme gives you an unrivalled opportunity to fast-track your career in construction. You'll have exposure to all aspects of our business whilst focusing your development in one of our core specialisms: Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Technical Services. You'll be empowered to deliver extraordinary customer service and the kind of state-of-the-art projects that will set the standards for our industry for years to come.
You are our leaders of tomorrow, so we make sure you have the opportunity to work on some of our most innovative and challenging projects. In the past, these have included everything from the O2 arena and Microsoft's offices in Berlin, to the Temperate House at Kew Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will also give you all the training and support you need to realise your full potential, together with the kind of working culture that will allow you to follow your interests outside of work too.
Get ready to build a very exciting future in an environment that's fast-paced and truly rewarding.
What you can expect:
Our two-year programme will begin with rotations covering areas like pre-construction, winning work, technical building services, construction management and commercial management.
- You'll take on real responsibility, working on live projects, learning from our experts and putting your skills to the test on key tasks.
- These rotations will help you to build a wider understanding of the construction industry as well as how your preferred specialism fits into the bigger picture of what we do here.
- You can also opt to undertake additional rotations in areas like Health & Safety and sustainability – we want the programme to match your interests, so you have a fantastic foundation from which to build your career moving forward.
- Throughout the programme, you'll have support from a supervisor and a taught programme of learning – both of which will help you on your journey towards chartership.
- From the outset, you'll be encouraged to share your ideas and to challenge the norm – if you think there's a better way of doing things, we'll be all ears.
Everyone here has a part to play in creating the best possible outcomes for our business, our people and our customers. This is an environment where you'll be free to communicate and collaborate. To be open and honest. To take on growing responsibility. And to build something special.
What you'll need to bring:
Passionate and motivated, you'll be committed to delivering the highest standards of work. As well as that, you should:
- Have – or be on target for – at least a 2:2 degree in a relevant subject
- Have at least 96 UCAS points (new system) from your A levels or a relevant BTEC, along with Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Be able to lead by example when you're working with sub-contractors and other team members
- Be an excellent communicator –know how to adapt your approach to different situations and you can influence others
- Be driven to achieve results, with strong attention to detail, excellent analytical skills and the ability to plan, prioritise and tackle problems effectively
How to apply
If you'd like to be part of #TeamISG – to dream smart, speak frankly, always care and never stop learning (values you can read all about on our website) – the next step is to make your application at https://www.isgltd.com/en/careers/early-careers/graduates
Build something special
ISG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Aldgate House - London, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Chorley, Glasgow, Huntingdon, Manchester - Media City, Reading, Scotland, Whitstable
South East, West Midlands, Greater London, North West, Scotland, Wales