Mace is proud to champion responsible business behaviours, with a dedication to the future at the heart of every service we offer. Whether controlling our carbon footprint, investing in responsibly sourced materials or creating social value for our clients, our people continue to champion industry best practice.
The role will involve delivering sustainability outcomes for our clients across our consultancy, construction and facilities management sectors.
As a graduate in Sustainability, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Mace in delivering its Responsible Business Strategy
- Supporting the drive for Mace to be a leader in sustainability and deliver best practice and innovation
- Supporting our clients and Mace project teams with advice on sustainability topics including waste, energy/carbon, water, pollution prevention, environmental nuisance, responsible sourcing of materials, wellbeing and sustainable buildings
- Guide and assist Mace construction sites to deliver environmental compliance including assurance of environmental and sustainability reporting
- Supporting the development and delivery of sustainability strategies including vision, target setting and implementation
- Influence behaviour change by running initiatives, providing training and upskilling project teams
- Contributing to communications materials, case studies and best practice exemplars
- Support work winning through bid support and client liaison
Your work base will be flexible and could be in one of Mace offices, on site or at a client’s office.
- A minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree (expected or obtained) in STEM subject
- Evidence of relevant work experience preferred