Do you love an intellectual challenge? Are you dedicated to quality design? We're looking for someone outstanding who can:
- Develop and extend functionality within analytics libraries to cater for business and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with colleagues across multiple quant teams to develop cross-asset solutions for risk management and P&L reporting
- Have frequent interaction with trading and control functions to provide support on modelling and quantitative matters
The Quantitative Analytics (QA) team is the Front Office group responsible for the development and maintenance of models used for the valuation and risk management of the firm's trading positions in interest rate, fx, equities, credit and hybrid derivatives. The team works closely with multiple internal clients including trading, IT and control functions, as well as the central infrastructure team.
- Strong academic background in a quantitative field (mathematics, physics, engineering, etc)
- Proficiency in programming (especially C++ or Python) an advantage
- An understanding of financial products and markets
- Knowledge of quantitative finance, derivative pricing and/or machine learning techniques
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a fluent and articulate manner
To start with you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have a personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts. You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?