2022 The Operations Campus Analyst Programme (OCAP): Full-time Graduate Program – Operations
Location : Manchester
The Operations Campus Analyst Programme (OCAP) seeks to recruit and develop highly talented university graduates, from any academic field, that are eager to begin their careers within BNY Mellon’s Operations department.
The Opportunity for You:
This two-year business immersion programme embeds incoming analysts into our Operations teams, where they will learn first-hand about our core products, services, and workflows. OCAP provides analysts with targeted on-the-job training designed to build knowledge, expertise and soft skills to help grow a successful candidate into a potential future leader. Analysts will collaborate with experienced Operations professionals to learn about BNY Mellon and how they can help deliver transformational change that furthers the company’s strategic vision.
- On-the-job training to support day-to-day responsibilities
- Process improvement and project management training
- Exposure to senior leadership & various networking opportunities
- Mentoring relationships to foster professional development and provide career advice
- Group volunteering efforts to develop our community partnerships
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience. Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides analytical support and prepares drafts of standard and ad hoc reports for assigned area.
- Eligible candidates will have obtained their Bachelor’s degree from a full-time undergraduate degree programme between spring 2021 and spring 2022.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2:1.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
- Preferred subjects: Data Science, Operations Management, Statistics, Analytics, Business, Accounting and Finance.
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivation
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- A commitment to excellence and drive to innovate
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong sense of teamwork
- Leadership skills
- An understanding and measurement of risk culture
- Technical skills (e.g., R, Python, SQL, Data Analysis) a plus
Who We Are
At BNY Mellon, we power individuals and institutions to success across the financial world through a comprehensive suite of investment services and investment management solutions. We continue to strive to create differentiated value for our clients, help them build and scale resilient operating models, and better enable them to perform with excellence. We are proven stewards with scale and among the market leaders in almost every aspect of managing and servicing financial assets, making us vital to the smooth functioning of the world’s financial markets. Our broad and unique perspective helps us anticipate future client needs and drive innovation. We also embrace an open and objective ecosystem, engineering the best solutions for our clients by partnering with other financial institutions and tech firms. In this manner, we are able to expand our product portfolio and provide our clients with greater flexibility, quality, transparency and efficiency.
Our enduring ambition is to build the best global team—one that is inclusive of differing perspectives, backgrounds and experiences, and represents the increasingly varied markets and clients we serve.
How to Apply:
Click Apply below
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Interview Days: mid-January-February 2022
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support well-being and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.