2022 Summer intern program – Group Corporate Service – London
Apply by: 30.11.2021
Can you turn numbers into interesting stories? Do you have an eye for detail? Do you want to gain experience interacting with internal clients and stakeholders and build up knowledge around real estate, infrastructure and administrative services?
We're looking for someone who will:
- Help execute UBS Group Corporate Service’s global real estate vision 2030 as workplace is rapidly changing post-Covid-19.
- Support the delivery of management reporting and analytics to enhance transparency and drive efficiency
- Identify areas of improvement and simplification within our process value chain.
You’ll be working in the Group Corporate Services organization, based in UK. GCS is responsible for ensuring UBS can rely on high-quality real estate, infrastructure and administrative services. We enable GCS to have an efficient and effective operating model by leading front-to-back planning, enabling sound risk management and preparing reliable key performance indicators and metrics.
The team you will join contains professionals who possess specialized knowledge and are responsible for bringing innovation and continuous improvement to the diverse GCS teams and business. They have the responsibility for determining the projects and initiatives required across the business, ensuring business requirements are met with solutions which reflect deep subject matter expertise and the latest in industry thinking.
You need to be graduating in 2023 and with less than two years of work experience.
In particular, you have:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded, multi-tasking and cooperative personality
- a gift for using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
- know-how gained from experience (or internship) in project management or business management
- solid MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- fluency in English
We’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- analyse a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize, communicate and drive things forward effectively
- work in a team and autonomously
- come up with ideas
- be truly service-oriented
- take initiative
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
On this 10 week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.