2022 UK Graduate Scheme - Commercial Pathway
Apply by: 29.11.2021
Your journey starts here! In joining CBRE’s Next Generation Graduate Scheme, you will be shaping the future of Commercial Real Estate. Our Graduate programme is 24 months long and provides you with the opportunity to work across multiple teams within your chosen pathway as well as work with market leaders and specialists in their field who will share invaluable knowledge and experience with you. The Commercial Property programme offers the breadth of experience needed to work across almost all areas of our business. Throughout the two-years, graduates can expect to work in a minimum of two departments. These may include: Agency, Development, Investment, Professional and Valuation.
This structured programme focuses on the completion of the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) through the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Non-cognate pathway: Students will still complete their APC within the 2-year timeframe like the other graduates, but in addition they will complete a part-time RICS accredited Masters over the 2 years fully funded by CBRE.
Skills and Abilities
- A forward-thinking and enthusiastic individual with a passion for the built-environment
- Self-motivated with a talent for verbal and written communication
- A good team player
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong personality with the ability to drive for results, make decisions and build consensus to achieve your targets taking the along the organization
- Ability to take both a high-level view and drill down into details as needed and able to separate main topics from details
Education & Knowledge
- Cognate students will need a RICS accredited degree or a RICS accredited masters conversion course (achieved or on track for a 2:1 minimum)
- OR, Non-Cognate students from any degree discipline are welcome to apply (achieved or on track for a 2:1 minimum)
- Good MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In the UK, we service our clients from our offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Birmingham, Bristol, London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester