We are searching for highly motivated, conscientious, organised graduates with a strong attention to detail for a unique opportunity to join a high performing Accounting department who are key to promoting solid governance and controls around the processing and reporting of financial data for the Oil and Gas division.
This rotational programme would suit individuals with a keen interest in the commodities sector who aspire to become qualified accountants, as each rotation is designed to equip you with the key skills you will need. You will have on the job experience from day one and will have responsibility that will vary across budgeting & forecasting, reporting preparing & analysing monthly trading desk results, preparation of our financial statements, management reporting and coordination with our internal and external auditors.
These activities all play a critical role in working with the business to accurately report the financial performance of the business by capturing data in our systems and ultimately our financial statements.
Graduate vacancies will be available in London to start in 2023.
Who we look for
We are looking for individuals who possess the following skills:
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong influencing and decision-making skills
- Professional attitude keen to develop and build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to get things organised
- Experienced in working with a high level of trust and integrity
- Demonstrates common sense, work on own initiative as well as part of a team, with a willingness to work for the benefit of the team as a whole
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy in all tasks, strong attention to detail, analytical, meticulous and efficient whilst under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude to learn new skills
Academic Requirements Undergraduates
- Educated to bachelor’s degree at 2.1 or above (Finance, Science, Mathematics or related degree is advantageous)
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter. Applications will close on 16th October 2022. Please be advised that the recruitment process will take place throughout so an earlier submission could result in an earlier decision on your application.