Technology is changing the world faster than ever before – and when combined with human ingenuity, the potential is unlimited. We believe that positive change happens by bringing together different people with diverse experiences and perspectives. Join us and never stop learning new ways to build a better future.
We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Who we are and what we do
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Empowering Black Futures: Consulting Taster
Accenture Consultants help our clients conceive, design and execute business solutions at the speed and scale that the new digital world demands. On this 4-day consulting taster, you’ll gain insight into the technology and skills that transform our clients’ businesses across people, processes and technology.
You’ll have the opportunity to –
- Understand who Accenture is, how our Strategy & Consulting team transforms industries and gain insight into Accenture’s exciting technologies
- Discover how Accenture’s thriving African-Caribbean Network strives to make Accenture the employer of choice for black people, as well as its initiatives and support for those at every level of the business
- Explore how technology will change the world in the decades to come with a virtual visit to Accenture’s exciting Innovation Centre
- Disrupt and innovate with a team of participants as you take on a project sprint challenge. You’ll be guided by a mentor each step of the way who’ll advise you on how to approach the problem, leverage your ‘taster learnings’ and present your solution to a panel of experts
- Be rewarded at our end of week awards night where we’ll shout out stand out performers across a variety of different categories
- Interview for either Accenture’s London Consulting graduate programme or Summer Vacation Scheme with unique insights on how to approach the assessment centre
All this, not to mention, a whole host of informal content including coffee mornings, evening activities and so much more!
Where you’ll work
This is an entirely digital experience. You won’t be expected to commute / or travel to any Accenture offices. All you’ll need is your laptop!
What we’re looking for
We would like to encourage penultimate year, final year or graduated students of Black Heritage to apply to the Empowering Black Futures: Consulting Taster. If you are successful, you will need to be available between Monday 6th – Thursday 9th September 2021.
Worried you won’t be free for every session? Accenture’s innovative events portal will allow you to pick and choose which activities you’d like to attend.
For any students interested in Accenture, please sign up to the virtual event which will explore our work, people and culture in a 1.5hr hour session
How to apply
Simply click on the button below and submit an application through our Headstart platform. You will then be expected to complete an online assessment activity called the Discovery Portal. Once complete, a member of the team will then be in touch to let you know if you have been successful.
Please apply early to avoid disappointment. Deadline for applications is Friday 20th August 2021.
Please note, After completion of the Empowering Black Futures: Consulting Taster you will have the opportunity to interview for our Consulting Graduate Scheme. If successful, you will be required to meet the minimum academic criteria of a degree (in any discipline – achieved or predicted).
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!