- Hybrid role - To promote wellbeing and work-life balance
- Annual bonus scheme
- Retail discounts including BMW, Vodafone, Uber Eats, attractions, travel, shops, and more
- Development days and unlimited Learning & Development opportunities
- A discount up to 50% on a range of insurance products for you and your family including car, home, pet, and equine
- CSR Hours
Before we go into detail about your new role, did you know…
Allianz partners with many sports organisations such as the Olympic and Paralympic movements, England Rugby, Drone Racing, Formula E, Golf, and Football. You have access to early ticket releases, and the chance to be involved in sports partnership projects. Perfect for our sports fanatics! Not into sports no problem! We also partner with classical pianists and museums of Modern Art and hold many charity events to support our chosen charity, Mind.
Interested to hear more? Fancy working for a leading insurer? Fancy learning and developing your Business Development skills?
We can offer you training from the day you join our team and provide ongoing development to ensure you excel in your career with Allianz, not to mention the unrivalled benefits package we offer employees.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to build and maintain long-term sustainable trading relationships with a defined panel of brokers. The individual is the primary point of contact for these brokers and co-ordinates Allianz’s proposition to market enabling profitable growth of the account in line with branch and team plans.
- In our team developers manage brokers across the whole of the UK and this individual would be responsible for a regional panel of brokers who they would engagement with remotely via phone and video calls.
- Develops business from an agreed panel of intermediaries through sales and marketing initiatives, campaigns, new product launches and re-introducing existing products.
- Raises and maintains awareness of business development activities and opportunities by liaising with the different teams across Allianz, embracing the One Allianz principles.
- Delivers on the responsibilities set out within the Distribution Framework and ensures defined sales disciplines are successfully demonstrated.
- Maintains market awareness and monitors market changes providing appropriate feedback across relevant stakeholder groups.
- Manages and appoints intermediaries across our broker segments, complying with the relevant procedures, authorities and regulation.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Previous experience of developing business in a intermediated environment is preferable but not essential.
- Experience of managing communication across all stakeholder groups and a wide audience of internal and external audiences.
Skills & Experience:
- Relationship management, networking, communication and negotiation skills.
- New Business or Sales Experience
- Understanding of the customer and broker propositions offered by the Allianz Group.
- A developing awareness of the UK commercial insurance market.
- A developing awareness of business regulatory requirements.
What we can offer you:
Recognised and rewarded for a job well done, we have a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from – including our share incentive plan and insurance cover – so you can pick a package that’s perfect for you. We also offer flexible working options and global career development opportunities across the wider Allianz Group. That’s on top of enjoying all the benefits you’d expect from the world’s number one insurance brand, including:
- Flexibility to buy and sell holiday
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Generous pension contributions
- A discount up to 50% on a range of insurance products including car, home and pet