Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
2021 Graduate: Digital Sales Analyst
We are looking for high-energy, driven, and self motivated Graduates to join the beating-heart of Adobe’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) wide Consumer and Small Business team, where Adobe’s products meet our customers. The Go-To- Market teams help drive the commercial performance of Adobe, turning insights into action.Successful candidates will need to get going quickly, as you’re likely to be involved in exciting projects from day one, whether that be developing sales plans or using the latest consumer research to make a change to our website.
This role is working across a 12 month period and is suitable for post graduates/masters students
What you’ll do
- Analyse customer behaviours and trends to drive customer growth across all areas of the business
- Accountable for translating findings into both strategic and tactical recommendations
- Understand the customer journey for different Adobe.com users. Providing insights and lead projects to improve the customer try, buy and use experiences
- Working in collaboration with other regions (AMER, Japan & APAC) and local teams to drive sales activities
- Own key projects, supporting the delivery of Sales and Go-To-Market priorities
What you need to succeed
- An Undergraduate degree. Courses related to Business, Digital Marketing, Data Science/Analytics may be beneficial, but are not a prerequisite.
- Passion, drive and intellectual curiosity are the most important characteristic we will be looking for.
- A proactive, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- Strong IT skills, ability to use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint essential, a working knowledge of Databases a plus.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, with strong presentation skills
- Passionate and willing to learn more with a growth mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High standard of accuracy with attention to detail and ability to spot trends and patterns
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here. Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!