The ACE Program is a career development partnership between TCS and AIESEC that has the objective of providing youth with the opportunity to have exposure to highly qualified professional opportunities. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of the program's standards globally and managing the recruitment of the expansion branches.
- Creation and implementation of initiatives aligned with the ACE Competency Model.
- Implementation of HR strategies to unify and standardise the main processes.
- Recruitment and management of candidates for the expansion branches.
- Organise and nurture ACE Interns' database to create an insightful analysis.
- Provide support to Local and Country Coordinators in implementation of all strategies.
- Creation of global communication strategies through sustainable channels.
How to apply & Selection Procedure:
- Click "Apply" on this page to be directed to the opportunity.
- To successfully apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile online; fill in all the sections of your profile to the best of your abilities to compliment your CV, and generate a resume for your application.
- Apply for the opportunity online, and submit your cover letter when asked to answer the question; "Why you are the most suitable candidate for the opportunity?"
- For this position, the selection process is as follows:
- First, your profile will be assessed on the right skills so make sure you complete your profile.
- Your CV will be requested by the Opportunity Manager from AIESEC.
- If your CV is shortlisted, you will be contacted by the Opportunity Manager via e-mail following up on questions and tasks for you to carry out.
- If everything looks good, you can then expect to have an online interview, both from the country you are applying for and later the company, which is the final stage.
Candidates are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently, we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to complete a profile with AIESEC and send in their application. It is important that you submit the most updated version of your personal CV, and have it ready for submission when requested. Failure to complete your profile, and submission of any poor CVs will not be accepted, resulting in an automatic rejection. Our programs at AIESEC are highly competitive, thus we advise that our candidates explore for more potential opportunities available on our platform and apply to increase their likelihood of acceptance. When applying, please pay close attention to the requirements for some opportunities can general visa restrictions. Lastly, to qualify for our programs at AIESEC UK you must have an appropriate degree and work experience in the field you are applying to.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!