Responsible for identifying new sales leads related to organization need. Maintain fruitful relationships with clients (New prospects / existing customers). The ultimate expectation is to Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities; coordinate business generation activities; and develop customized targeted sales strategies.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales.
- Operate as an important link between the client and the reporting manager.
- Interface with clients frequently and maintain an excellent relationship.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Submitting daily and weekly reports for the calls we make to the customers
- Monitor trends and take appropriate action to ensure goals are met
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining the database (Salesforce, CRM)
- Detailed knowledge of search engine / online marketing in International Markets.
Selection Process | How to apply:
- Click "Apply" on this page to be directed to the opportunity.
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile at aiesec.org; fill in all the sections of your profile to the best of your abilities to compliment your CV, and generate a resume for your application.
- Apply for the opportunity online, and submit your cover letter when asked to answer the question; "Why you are most suitable candidate for the opportunity?"
- For this position, the selection process is as follows:
- First, your profile will be checked on the right skills so make sure you fill this out.
- Your CV will be requested by the Opportunity Manager from AIESEC.
- In the case that your application is successful, you will receive an e-mail with following up questions and tasks for you to carry out.
- If everything looks good, you can then expect to have an online interview, both from the country you are applying for and later the company.
Please note that candidates are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently, we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application. It is important that you submit the most updated version of your personal CV, have it ready for submission when requested. Failure to complete your profile, and submission of any poor CVs will not be accepted, resulting in an automatic rejection. Our programs at AIESEC are highly competitive, thus we advise that our candidates explore for more potential opportunities available on our platform and apply for a minimum of six opportunities to increase their likelihood of acceptance. When applying, please pay close attention to skills, language etc. required when directed to the opportunity on our site, there is a strict criteria and some opportunities may include general visa restrictions.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!