This position is responsible for sales opportunity generation through active prospecting, account-level research, identifying and qualifying new contacts in target accounts, qualifying marketing leads and identifying gaps that our product can solve, presenting compelling business value propositions which results in sales accepted opportunities.
NOTE: Language must be on a fluent or native level. Aside from speaking English one of the following languages listed are additionally preferred: French/German/Italian/Spanish.
Salary and duration are negotiable based on experience
- Generated a target number of accepted opportunities by assessing the client’s need and handing the opportunity over to the appropriate Sales team member in a timely manner.
- Research and build prospect accounts, indenting new sales opportunities through outbound efforts (e.g. emails, cold calls, event-based campaigning, content, and vertical campaigns, and social media).
- Cultivate opportunities by performing discovery calls to assess the customer's current business environment challenges, and then align and communicate the value proposition for the customer.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision-makers.
- Develop and effectively communicate a customized sales pitch.
- Generate and conduct due diligence on inbound leads.
- Ensure that hand-off goals are met and converted to opportunities as per the expected rate on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain open communications with the sales team to discuss territory information, account details, further qualify and educate the target, and to get feedback on the activity.
- Track and maintain prospects, as well as update contact information in the CRM database.
- Ensure accurate data entry of own activities once the opportunity has been handed off.
- Provides input to the marketing demand generation team in which programs generate the best leads.
How to apply & Selection Procedure:
- Click "Apply" on this page to be directed to the opportunity.
- To successfully apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile online; fill in all the sections of your profile to the best of your abilities to compliment your CV, and generate a resume for your application.
- Apply for the opportunity online, and submit your cover letter when asked to answer the question; "Why you are the most suitable candidate for the opportunity?"
- For this position, the selection process is as follows:
- First, your profile will be assessed on the right skills so make sure you complete your profile.
- Your CV will be requested by the Opportunity Manager from AIESEC.
- If your CV is shortlisted, you will be contacted by the Opportunity Manager via e-mail following up on questions and tasks for you to carry out.
- If everything looks good, you can then expect to have an online interview, both from the country you are applying for and later the company, which is the final stage.
Candidates are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently, we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to complete a profile with AIESEC and send in their application. It is important that you submit the most updated version of your personal CV, and have it ready for submission when requested. Failure to complete your profile, and submission of any poor CVs will not be accepted, resulting in an automatic rejection. Our programs at AIESEC are highly competitive, thus we advise that our candidates explore for more potential opportunities available on our platform and apply to increase their likelihood of acceptance. When applying, please pay close attention to the requirements for some opportunities can general visa restrictions. Lastly, to qualify for our programs at AIESEC UK you must have an appropriate degree and work experience in the field you are applying to.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!