TalentStork offers an entrepreneurial culture and as an intern, you'll get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment, while gaining real-world experience. Working with us, you get a first-class seat to understanding different industries, career options, career choices, industry players, and a lot more. Despite our start upsize, we are built upon the MNC model and are looking to gear up to expand on these foundations. The intern's main activities are as followed:
-Marketing and sales.
-Follows our prescribed practices on Pipeline Management and Gap Analysis and completes all required sales process activities
- Blog and LinkedIn content management strategy as well as other social media platforms
-Understanding requirements for qualified leads of different target audiences/
-Develop/Manage company Weibo, Wechat & LinkedIn. Scout for other social media interaction platforms
-Copywrite, proofread, and edit brochures, newsletters, and other communication documents
-Conduct research on industry and competitor trends and suggest new marketing areas
-Develop industry mapping tools to assist consultants
-Create and execute Sales Lead Generation Programs
-Develop knowledge and understanding of TalentStork’s industry of interest
-Represent services that the company may introduce as we look to diversify new revenue streams that capitalise on our customer base and scale.
- Follows our prescribed practices on Pipeline Management and Gap Analysis and completes all required sales process activities.
- Regularly and customarily engaged with clients/ candidates.
- Drives client retention through excellent customer service.
- Create sales lead generation programs and executes in a category that is assigned.
- Design talent pool acquisition programs and execute.
- Develops new business by selling services that provide value to the customer.
You must meet the following criteria before applying:
- A degree in computer science or a comparable education In-depth knowledge of Python / Django development environments.
- At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience.
-Skilful handling of PostgreSQL databases, Extensive experience with databases.
-Interested in working longer in Germany.
How to Apply & the Selection Procedure:
1. Click "Apply" on this page to be directed to the opportunity.
2. To successfully apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile at aiesec.org; fill in all the sections of your profile to the best of your abilities to compliment your CV, and generate a resume for your application.
3. Apply for the opportunity online, and submit your cover letter when asked to answer the question; "Why you are the most suitable candidate for the opportunity?"
4. For this position, the selection process is as follows:
-First, your profile will be assessed on the right skills and experience so make sure you complete your profile.
-Your CV will be requested by the Opportunity Manager from AIESEC so have it updated, ready to be sent off.
-If your CV is shortlisted, you will be contacted by the Opportunity Manager via e-mail following up on questions and tasks for you to carry out.
-If everything looks good, you can then expect to have an online interview, both for the country you are applying for and later the company, which is the final stage.
Candidates are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently, we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to complete a profile with AIESEC and send in their application. It is important that you submit the most updated version of your personal CV, and have it ready for submission when requested. Failure to complete your profile, and submission of any poor CVs will not be accepted, resulting in an automatic rejection. Our programs at AIESEC are highly competitive, we advise that our candidates explore for more opportunities available on our platform in their field and apply to increase their likelihood of acceptance. When applying, please pay close attention to the requirements for the opportunity, they may include general visa restrictions. Lastly, to qualify for our programs at AIESEC UK you must have an appropriate degree and work experience in the field you are applying to.
Please note: that a product fee applies to our internship programs, as we are a Youth Leadership Organisation. The exchange Participant Fee is an administrative cost to sustain our services, operations, platforms, and support our local volunteers to run at a university level.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!