Great creatives think like artists but work like accountants. This person will have a hand in many parts of our marketing operations. From PPC and process/digital marketing to content generation, community management, research and more. We are looking for someone energetic, who thrives in a creative environment, and who is willing to learn new skills on the go.
- Writing engaging blogs about tech, logistics, or any relevant industry sector.
- Digital Marketing, PPC, Process Marketing
- Community Management
- Market Research
- Content Creation
Selection Process | How to apply:
- Click "Apply" on this page to be directed to the opportunity.
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile at aiesec.org; fill in all the sections of your profile to the best of your abilities to compliment your CV, and generate a resume for your application.
- Apply for the opportunity online, and submit your cover letter when asked to answer the question to why you are most suitable candidate for the opportunity.
- For this position, the selection process is as follows:
- First, your profile will be checked on the right skills so make sure you fill this out.
- Your CV will be requested by the Opportunity Manager from AIESEC.
- In the case that your application is successful, you will receive an e-mail with following up questions and tasks for you to carry out.
- If everything looks good, you can then expect to have an online interview, both from the country you are applying for and later the company.
For this specific opportunity please check your eligibility for a Work Holiday Pass Visa before applying, you can do so by taking the assessment online.
Please note that candidates are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently, we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application. It is important that you submit the most updated version of your personal CV, have it ready for submission when requested. Failure to complete your profile, and submission of any poor CVs will not be accepted, resulting in an automatic rejection. Our programs at AIESEC are highly competitive, thus we advise that our candidates search for more potential opportunities available on our platform and apply for a minimum of six opportunities to increase their likelihood of acceptance. When applying, please pay close attention to skills, language etc. required when directed to the opportunity on our site, there is strict criteria and some opportunities may have general visa restrictions.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!