Full Stack Developer | Montréal, Canada
We are looking for a Full Stack Jedi! You will work closely with members of the development team on projects impacting Clinia's core technology and special projects with partners or health professionals. You will collaborate with the design team to ensure the delivery of ergonomic and efficient products. You will also participate in the "daily" and other meetings of the technical team so that you can benefit from the power of the team as much as contribute to the group with your expertise.
- Communicate and interact regularly with the design team.
- Participate in the evolution of Clinia and its integrations with partners
- Build frontend components and useful and reusable abstractions
- Contribute to the evolution of the micro-service structure
- Find and fix performance issues
- Provide estimates of effort and participate in weekly sprint planning
- Identify and help mitigate technical risks
Selection Process | How to apply:
1. Click "Apply" on this page to be directed to the opportunity.
2. To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile at aiesec.org, filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application.
3. For this position, the selection process is as follows:
- First, your CV will be checked on the right skills.
- In the case that your application is successful, you will receive an e-mail with following up questions and tasks for you to carry out.
- If everything looks good, you can then expect to have an online interview, both from the country you are applying for and later the company.
Other Important information:
Please note that candidates are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently, we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application.
We are looking for a person who has extensive knowledge in React, ASP.NET Core APIs and web services
VISA TYPE REQUIRED:
International Experience Canada