As an Instep Intern, he/she will get an opportunity to work in real-time STEM Internship projects under the guidance of Senior project mentors in trending areas such as AI, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, Cyber Security to name a few. Will also get to attend all technical/non-technical workshops and sessions organized by the company. Interns are provided with laundry coupons worth Rs 1000 and food coupons on campus worth Rs 5965. Round trip airfare and work transportation are covered.
- Option to select the project of choice from hundreds of projects while applying at the Instep portal
- Will be extensively working on real-time projects assigned by their project mentors.
- Intern will get an opportunity to meet and interact with the leaders of the company in sessions.
- Interns will get an opportunity to be a part of Excursion organized for them outside Bangalore.
- Out of work activities are organized for Interns on campus like a Treasure hunt, Bollywood workshops.
- Get to be a part of various technical/non-technical workshops based on their skills.
Selection Process | How to apply:
- Click "Apply" on this page to be directed to the opportunity.
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile at aiesec.org; fill in all the sections of your profile to the best of your abilities to compliment your CV, and generate a resume for your application.
- Apply for the opportunity online, and submit your cover letter when asked to answer the question, "Why you are the most suitable candidate for the opportunity?"
- For this position, the selection process is as follows:
- First, your profile will be checked on the right skills so make sure you fill this out.
- Your CV will be requested by the Opportunity Manager from AIESEC.
- In the case that your application is successful, you will receive an e-mail with following up questions and tasks for you to carry out.
- If everything looks good, you can then expect to have an online interview, both from the country you are applying for and later the company/organisation.
Please note that candidates are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently, we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application. It is important that you submit the most updated version of your personal CV, have it ready for submission when requested. Failure to complete your profile, and submission of any poor CVs will not be accepted, resulting in an automatic rejection. Our programs at AIESEC are highly competitive, thus we advise that our candidates search for more potential opportunities available on our platform and apply for a minimum of six opportunities to increase their likelihood of acceptance. When applying, please pay close attention to skills, language etc. required when directed to the opportunity on our site, there are strict criterias and some opportunities may have general visa restrictions.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!