At Ins.pi, we create software and deliver services that drive long-term enterprise strategy. We make it possible for everyone - from the C-Suite and IT leadership, to implementers and analysts - to be involved and engaged in enterprise transformation by establishing a meticulous and sustainable practice to success.
As a trusted advisor to a client-base of 5,000, we come with the understanding that long-lasting partnerships, both internal and external, are the foundations of successful long-term business strategy. Which is why Ins.pi's commitment to accelerating business is backed by intuitive software solutions that drive strategy development and execution, expert advice from top specialists, and our close partnership with the Service Now Platform. As an intern, you will successfully manage the marketing and brand strategy of ins.pi considering different channels to communicate to customers, prospects, following digital trends to enable better lead generation. The general activities carried out involve the following:
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and process for brand purposes.
- Public Relations.
- Support Lead generation activities.
- Market and competition analysis.
- Social media management.
- SEO optimisation.
- Work closely with sales, services, product development and the executive board.
- Faciliate creation of customer success stories by direct engagement and interview.
- Creation of marketing content ie. blogs, posts, newsletters etc.
*Two years of work experience is required and a degree in the relevant field of Marketing is required. This opportunity is exclusive to Fluent English Speakers only.*
How to Apply & the Selection Procedure:
- Please send you the most updated CV to the following email: email@example.com
-You can expect a response regarding this opportunity when the application is closed on the platform, with the following steps:
1. To successfully apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile at aiesec.org; fill in all the sections of your profile to the best of your abilities to compliment your CV, and generate a resume for your application.
2. Apply for the opportunity online with the link given via email, and submit your cover letter when asked to answer the question; "Why you are the most suitable candidate for the opportunity?"
3. For this position, the selection process is as follows:
-First, your profile will be assessed on the right skills and experience so make sure you complete your profile.
-Your CV will be requested by the Opportunity Manager from AIESEC so have it updated, ready to be sent off.
-If your CV is shortlisted, you will be contacted by the Opportunity Manager via e-mail following up on questions and tasks for you to carry out.
-If everything looks good, you can then expect to have an online interview, both for the country you are applying for and later the company, which is the final stage.
Candidates are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently, we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to complete a profile with AIESEC and send in their application. It is important that you submit the most updated version of your personal CV, and have it ready for submission when requested. Failure to complete your profile, and submission of any poor CVs will not be accepted, resulting in an automatic rejection. Our programs at AIESEC are highly competitive, we advise that our candidates explore for more opportunities available on our platform in their field and apply to increase their likelihood of acceptance. When applying, please pay close attention to the requirements for the opportunity, they may include general visa restrictions. Lastly, to qualify for our programs at AIESEC UK you must have an appropriate degree and work experience in the field you are applying to.
Please note: that a product fee applies to our internship programs, as we are a Youth Leadership Organisation. The exchange Participant Fee is an administrative cost to sustain our services, operations, platforms, and support our local volunteers to run at a university level.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!