This role will involve conceptualising and driving strategic projects for V3 which will require cross-functional work across the User Interface (UI/UX) design and sales marketing support which includes the below designing marketing collaterals, planning and execution of digital marketing as well as sales campaign burst in social media, website design & conceptualisation and market penetration studies.
- Defining and scoping strategic projects with the business and business leads
- Ensuring sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges
- Leading projects and working with internal stakeholders for conceptualisation of marketing campaigns
Selection Process | How to apply:
- Click "Apply" on this page to be directed to the opportunity.
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile at aiesec.org; fill in all the sections of your profile to the best of your abilities to compliment your CV, and generate a resume for your application.
- Apply for the opportunity online, and submit your cover letter when asked to answer the question to why you are most suitable candidate for the opportunity.
- For this position, the selection process is as follows:
- First, your profile will be checked on the right skills so make sure you fill this out.
- Your CV will be requested by the Opportunity Manager from AIESEC.
- In the case that your application is successful, you will receive an e-mail with following up questions and tasks for you to carry out.
- If everything looks good, you can then expect to have an online interview, both from the country you are applying for and later the company.
For this specific opportunity please check you eligibility for an Employment Pass Visa before applying, you can do so by taking the assessment online.
Please note that candidates are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently, we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application. It is important that you submit the most updated version of your personal CV, have it ready for submission when requested. Failure to complete your profile, and submission of any poor CVs will not be accepted, resulting in automatic rejection. Our programs at AIESEC are highly competitive, thus we advise that our candidates search for more potential opportunities available on our platform and apply for a minimum of six opportunities to increase their likelihood of acceptance. When applying, please pay close attention to skills, language etc. required when directed to the opportunity on our site, there is a strict criteria and some opportunities may have general visa restrictions.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!