The intern will be assigned to the position of an English teacher in one of our English institute in the city of Bucaramanga. They will be responsible for teaching English to young students and adults (Grammar, listening comprehension and Literature); these classes will be mainly conversational. You will be expected to participate in classes and conversational activities that involve explaining your country's culture and lifestyle so that students can learn more about you and improve their English aside. The main activities the intern will carry out are the following:
- Teaching and tutoring skills.
- Use of equipment and technological platforms.
- Prepare English classes, exams and tests.
- Comply with the schedule and responsibilities of the school.
* Experience is preferred and a degree in the relevant field of Education or Language is also preferred. This opportunity is exclusive to Native English Speakers only, please refer to the accepted nationalities before applying.*
How to Apply & the Selection Procedure:
- Click "Apply" on this page to be directed to the opportunity.
- To successfully apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile at aiesec.org; fill in all the sections of your profile to the best of your abilities to compliment your CV, and generate a resume for your application.
- Apply for the opportunity online, and submit your cover letter when asked to answer the question; "Why you are the most suitable candidate for the opportunity?"
- For this position, the selection process is as follows:
- First, your profile will be assessed on the right skills and experience so make sure you complete your profile.
- Your CV will be requested by the Opportunity Manager from AIESEC so have it updated, ready to be sent off.
- If your CV is shortlisted, you will be contacted by the Opportunity Manager via e-mail following up on questions and tasks for you to carry out.
- If everything looks good, you can then expect to have an online interview, both for the country you are applying for and later the company, which is the final stage.
Candidates are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently, we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to complete a profile with AIESEC and send in their application. It is important that you submit the most updated version of your personal CV, and have it ready for submission when requested. Failure to complete your profile, and submission of any poor CVs will not be accepted, resulting in an automatic rejection. Our programs at AIESEC are highly competitive, we advise that our candidates explore for more opportunities available on our platform in their field and apply to increase their likelihood of acceptance. When applying, please pay close attention to the requirements for the opportunity, they may include general visa restrictions. Lastly, to qualify for our programs at AIESEC UK you must have an appropriate degree and work experience in the field you are applying to.
Please note: that a product fee applies to our internship programs, as we are a Youth Leadership Organisation. The exchange Participant Fee is an administrative cost to sustain our services, operations, platforms, and support our local volunteers to run at a university level.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!