Teach English to a range of students from 8 to 17 years of age in Campus Moragete, a camp 100km from Valencia city. Encourage speaking in the classroom. Actively engage with the students during lunch and free time to get them to know more about you and for you to also connect with your students. The accommodation is covered during all time and at the camp. Working hours can vary between the days (some times you will need to work at night and weekends). Interns will need to arrive on the 28th of April for training.
- Deliver dynamic and fun activities to facilitate language learning.
- Theatre activities, roleplay, Cinema & TV activities.
- Art and Crafts creation.
- Conduct and assist in science experiments.
- Facilitate P.E activities like the Olympic games (Obstacle course, Sack race, target shooting, etc..)
- Conduct Morning camp activities: Newspaper writing, Cluedo, Balloon art or Paper art.
- Conduct Night capm activities: Terror night, Minute to win it, Light show or Party night.
How to apply & Selection Procedure:
- Click "Apply" on this page to be directed to the opportunity.
- To successfully apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile online; fill in all the sections of your profile to the best of your abilities to compliment your CV, and generate a resume for your application.
- Apply for the opportunity online, and submit your cover letter when asked to answer the question; "Why you are the most suitable candidate for the opportunity?"
- For this position, the selection process is as follows:
- First, your profile will be assessed on the right skills so make sure you complete your profile.
- Your CV will be requested by the Opportunity Manager from AIESEC.
- If your CV is shortlisted, you will be contacted by the Opportunity Manager via e-mail following up on questions and tasks for you to carry out.
- If everything looks good, you can then expect to have an online interview, both from the country you are applying for and later the company, which is the final stage.
Candidates are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently, we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to complete a profile with AIESEC and send in their application. It is important that you submit the most updated version of your personal CV, and have it ready for submission when requested. Failure to complete your profile, and submission of any poor CVs will not be accepted, resulting in an automatic rejection. Our programs at AIESEC are highly competitive, thus we advise that our candidates explore for more potential opportunities available on our platform and apply to increase their likelihood of acceptance. When applying, please pay close attention to the requirements for some opportunities can general visa restrictions. Lastly, to qualify for our programs at AIESEC UK you must have an appropriate degree and work experience in the field you are applying to.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!