Human Resources have a key role to play in helping transform and shape the future strategic direction of our business both locally and transnationally. To do so, we need to recruit high potential graduates who are innovative, proactive and able to be team players in multi-national teams. Above all else, we need individuals who act with integrity, understand what it means to be customer focused and have the ability to deliver reliably. If you want to continue to develop and challenge yourself in helping us drive a high performance culture across our business, then we would be delighted to hear from you. This vacancy could be based at either of the two UK sites in Broughton or Filton, you will also be expected to complete placements at both UK sites as well as possibility of placements in the other Airbus entities.
The HR Graduate Scheme gives amazing flexibility to understand different aspects of the Human Resources function, as well as the opportunity to work in other parts of Airbus to gain a deeper understanding of the company's overall mission.
The HR Graduate Programme has given me the opportunity to work in a range of roles in HR, from Recruitment and Development to Employee Relations. My placement rotations have helped me understand my strengths, development areas, but most importantly the type of activities that interest me the most and keep me motivated! I now have a much clearer picture of where I see my future career going and the types of roles I could see myself in!"
Tasks and Accountabilities:
Our HR department in the UK is part of a transnational organisation, covering a wide variety of areas with plentiful opportunity to travel and work in diverse roles throughout the Airbus organisation.
Some of the areas you can be expected to work in are:
- Reward - this refers to how the company structures Compensation and Benefits, Pay structures and Banding. It ensures we are competitive with the market and makes sure we optimise Merit based payments inside the company.
- Employment and Early Careers - Promoting the brand of Airbus at fairs and events, whilst developing international mobility, redeployment, apprentice, intern and graduate programmes.
- Organisation, Culture Development and Employee Engagement – Ensuring the structure, management systems and ways of working create a truly world class business. The Employee Engagement process ensures that we listen to the voice of our people and positively act upon it.
- Development & Improvement - Developing and improving both people and process within the HR function, whilst ensuring the new processes and systems support the business requirements.
- Labour Relations & Social Policies - Responsible for communicating all changes to policies and ensuring they are legally compliant in the Airbus format, after consultation/negotiating with the Trade Unions. Also providing up to date employment law advice to the business.
- Minimum of a 2:1 or above.
- Part or full membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Fluency in French, German or Spanish.
- Demonstration of some work experience gained in a Human Resources Department
- HR or business related degree.
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
This role will be based in Filton and Broughton and will receive the full Airbus Graduate programme benefit package including an annual Salary of £27,000, plus a welcome payment of £2,000.
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
As a graduate with us, you’ll be a full-time employee and working on real projects and making a difference from day one. That’s why we make sure you’re properly rewarded for the work you do.
- £2,000 joining bonus
- 35 hour weeks
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Success sharing
- A selection of voluntary benefits such as Employee car leasing scheme, financial advice, employee discounts with nationwide stores, and more!
- A competitive pension
- Tax-effective share plans
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible work arrangements
- An independent, 24-hour, confidential counselling service
Please note, we love your interest in working for Airbus but we do ask that you make only one application. We encourage you to take time to decide which of our exciting opportunities is right for you and then submit an application that best represents you, your skills and experience in connection with the role you have selected.
One application: Make It Possible, Make It Happen, Make It... Count!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!