As a graduate Programme and Project Management Business Partner, you will be supporting project leaders in delivering the projects on time, on cost and to quality by deploying best practice project management methods, such as Agile Project set up, Integrated Schedule Planning, Risk and Opportunity Management and creating digital project monitoring and control processes (digital data analysis etc.).
In a high performing transnational organisation we are hoping as a graduate you will bring knowledge and fresh ideas, to assist in the development of Project and Programme Management and to continuously improve the Project Management operations at
Main activities of the role may include;
Candidates will have the opportunity to explore/work within multiple functions/projects across the whole Airbus Group (transnational placements are encouraged) and additionally an out of work placement is promoted during the duration of the graduate programme; this is aimed at assisting in the development of knowledge/networking and work/life experiences of the candidates.
It is also expected the candidates will work towards achieving project management qualifications during the scheme.
- As a graduate with us, you’ll be a full-time employee and working on real projects and making a difference from day one. That’s why we make sure you’re properly rewarded for the work you do.
- 35 hour weeks
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Success sharing
- A selection of voluntary benefits such as Employee car leasing scheme, financial advice, employee discounts with nationwide stores, and more!
- A competitive pension
- Tax-effective share plans
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible work arrangements
- An independent, 24-hour, confidential counselling service
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above) or equivalent, ideally within one the following disciplines;
- Project Management
- Business Management related topics
- Manufacturing / Manufacturing Systems
- Languages with additional practical aspects
- Information Technology and Information systems
- Engineering degrees will also be considered with evidence of managing projects/programmes
- You will demonstrate previous experience of organising events or projects resulting in the delivery of added value to the business or organisation.
- Relevant Project Management qualifications would be advantageous or association with PMI or APM.
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
This role will be based in Filton and will receive the full Airbus Graduate programme benefit package including an annual Salary of £27,000, plus a welcome payment of £2,000.
Please note, we love your interest in working for Airbus but we do ask that you make only one application. We encourage you to take time to decide which of our exciting opportunities is right for you and then submit an application that best represents you, your skills and experience in connection with the role you have selected.
One application: Make It Possible, Make It Happen, Make It ...Count!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!