Be the voice of Airbus at suppliers and of suppliers at Airbus
We recruit who you are and not what you are
With 1800 people from 24 nationalities spread across 11 countries daily working with 3000; suppliers to deliver 2.3 millions of part per day to Airbus plants, Procurement Operations is both an international and challenging environment. Our activity represents around 80% of an aircraft.
We are evolving from reactive organization to a risk management driven organization. To achieve this transformation we believe in welcoming innovative ideas and put them into actions, the power of internal and external intelligence. We believe in inspiring our community to make our people grow. We will ensure you’ll have access to all tools and training you may need to join us!
Main activities of the role may include:
- Procurement Organisation department works on 3 main activities:
- Supply Management: quality, time and cost are our main concerns
- Control Supplier: we ensure our flyable products continuously meets Airbus Supplier’s Requirements
- Supplier Development: we anticipate complex issues, mitigate risks and develop supplier’s capabilities
- You’re passionate about:
- Dealing with various activities in a constant evolving environment
- Working with external and international partners
- Discovering different manufacturing technologies
Through this position you will even have the opportunity to receive specific training to develop yourself and acquire new skills. In addition, if you’re interested in discovering new places while working and receiving diversified missions, then Airbus is the right place for you.
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
This role will be based in Filton and will receive the full Airbus Graduate programme benefit package including an annual Salary of £27,000, plus a welcome payment of £2,000.
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- As a graduate with us, you’ll be a full-time employee and working on real projects and making a difference from day one. That’s why we make sure you’re properly rewarded for the work you do.
- £2,000 joining bonus
- 35 hour weeks
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Success sharing
- A selection of voluntary benefits such as Employee car leasing scheme, financial advice, employee discounts with nationwide stores, and more!
- A competitive pension
- Tax-effective share plans
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible work arrangements
- An independent, 24-hour, confidential counselling service
Please note, we love your interest in working for Airbus but we do ask that you make only one application. We encourage you to take time to decide which of our exciting opportunities is right for you and then submit an application that best represents you, your skills and experience in connection with the role you have selected.
One application: Make It Possible, Make It Happen, Make It... Count!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!