Graduate Associate Programme - Hamburg (September 2019)
Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they don’t have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions and move forward. That’s when they turn to AlphaSights. Our people bring commercial instincts, business acumen, and a whatever-it-takes mentality to every project to truly understand our clients’ unique questions and identify the precise experts who can offer valuable insights. With a better understanding of the world than they had before engaging AlphaSights, our clients accelerate their progress. They harness newfound insights and knowledge to think faster and smarter than the competition, generate ideas, and make extraordinary breakthroughs to drive the business forward.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs 500+ professionals in nine offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. As a fast-growing company, we offer German-speaking applicants the opportunity to start a career in Hamburg and the perspective of rapid career development.
In our two-year Associate Programme, as a member of our client services team you are in charge of our strategy consulting clients. The projects require you to quickly familiarize yourself with complex issues and different industries. In doing so, you are pursuing the goal of identifying and acquiring relevant experts who can competently comment on the questions posed by our clients. As an Associate you typically manage different projects at the same time, so you need efficient time management, a clear focus on goals and the ability to quickly switch between different tasks.
- You are a graduate or aspiring graduate of economics, humanities or social sciences.
- You already have some practical experience in the operational or commercial field (for example through internships, part-time jobs, etc.).
- You have very good command of English and German (level C2).
- You can identify with our values: Drive, Results Orientation, Emotional Intelligence, Humility & Adaptability.
- You are high-performing, service-oriented and interested in commercial success.
- You are characterized by a high degree of initiative and possesses assertiveness and negotiating skills.
- You are communicative and enjoy working in a team and dealing with other people.
This graduate role at AlphaSights offers you attractive development opportunities. At the beginning of the Associate Programme, you will receive a two-week training at our headquarters in London. As an Associate, you will work in a young, fast-growing business and develop general business acumen, as well as competencies in the areas of results-based research, sales and account management. In addition, you gain new insights into different markets and industries on a daily basis and develop confidence in the competent handling of executives and decision-makers. Successful Associates continue their career within the company after 24 to 30 months as a manager * or in a specialized business function.
- Breakfast (yoghurt, cereals and fruit)
- Drinks (coffee, tea, water and after-work beer)
- Snacks and fresh fruit during working hours
- Use of a gym on site at discounted rates
- Regular team events
- Summer Trip with colleagues from London
- Christmas Party in London
Your application process:
- Online application
- First phone screen
- First Round Interview
- Case Study interview
- Interview with senior management