As an Associate, you’ll act as the connection point between our clients and industry experts. Your role is to understand clients’ knowledge gaps and identify experts with the knowledge that can address them. You’ll need to think quickly yet critically, conduct high-level research on companies and industries, and identify the world’s best experts with the right experience and insights to address our clients’ questions. You’ll spend considerable time on phone and email reaching out to people and assessing whether they possess the knowledge our clients seek, and you’ll connect qualified experts to our clients.
Working on several client requests at once, you’ll quickly develop effective project, client, communication, and time management skills. This is a fast-paced, commercial role with a clear focus on results and revenue generation, and Associates who succeed at AlphaSights often embark on successful careers in commercial and operational leadership.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials gained from a degree of any discipline
- Innate curiosity and excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- High levels of extracurricular involvement and leadership
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, and project and time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive company sponsored private medical scheme
- Pension scheme
- Subsidized lunch program, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Weekly morning yoga and corporate gym discounts
- 0-3 years work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language is essential
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!