Do you have a deep passion for utilizing technology to empower businesses? Are you passionate about collaborating with technology and business leaders to deliver cloud-based solutions?
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking early career talent to join our AWS Tech U Program. This is a unique opportunity for driven, self-starters to play a key role in a fast-growing business, and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from nimble startups to global brands. You will learn from top AWS subject matter experts and get paid while you train for an exciting career in the tech industry.
These are some of the most challenging and exciting roles in the IT industry today. We work with cutting edge technologies supporting the largest and most innovative businesses, non-profits, and government agencies around the world. This is a an unparalleled opportunity to leapfrog your peers and take a leadership role helping AWS to transform the way the world uses technology to solve their business challenges. The skills and experiences you gain will be highly sought after throughout the industry and give you the opportunity for the career of a lifetime.
Associate Technical Trainer
The Associate Technical Trainer role will allow you to be on the cutting edge of new technology as AWS continues to extend the platform with new features and new cloud services. You will have opportunities to travel the world, work with AWS customers from all over, representing the hottest startups and most established companies, as they learn how to leverage AWS technology to transform their industries. You will have the opportunity to deliver instructor led courses with customers and record e-learning modules that will reach thousands of customers around the world. In addition, you will help identify areas of existing architectural collateral that need updating in order to ensure customers can create world-class solutions built on AWS.
About Tech U
As an Associate Solutions Architect, you will be part of AWS Tech U, which is an accelerated career development program for those who want to advance both their technical and business skills. This unique program consists of a 6-month instructor lead, project-based learning curriculum, followed by a 6-month On-the-Job Training (OJT) learning assignment within Solutions Architecture.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Program Starts in March 2020/ September 2020
- Recently completed or currently studying on a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++
- Experience with Networking fundamentals, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Must be able to relocate and work for the first 6 months at our in Madrid
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
- Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Application and Assessment Process
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment. If successful after this, candidates will be invited to complete a technical phone screen. Candidates who pass the technical phone screen will then be invited to attend an in-house assessment centre. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!