We need a new generation of analytical minds to help elevate our approach to data. You’ll work on the front line to help us get fully data-driven as we expand our analytics function. With access to data camp courses and rotations through our key analytics areas, you’ll shape the future of Frasers Group. If you’ve got an eagle eye for detail, the urge to solve problems, and the need to push boundaries, we want to hear from you.
Join our two-year rotational fast track Analytics Elevation Programme, where you will get exposure to analytics across several key business functions, including Commercial, Retail, Warehouse/logistics and eCommerce.
With time spent in each function, understanding the part data plays in all commercial decisions, you will be guided by experienced analytics experts at every step.
Data drives our business, whether it's product, performance, people or process, the key to commercial success lives in the numbers. As a Trainee Data Analyst, you will live and breathe the fundamentals of good data management, supported by on-going training and the opportunity to specialise in a personal development path of your choice (via our third-party Data Camp partners), you will operate on a truly global scale, supporting decision making across Europe, Australia, Malaysia and the U.K.
The programme is designed to help you live and breathe our principles. You’ll discover what it means to think without limits, own it, be relevant and be the next champion of commercial retail.
- All degree disciplines are considered
- The ability to put commerciality at the forefront of your decision making
- We are looking for people with a real passion for retail, spotting customer trends and helping us push the boundaries within this industry
- We want someone to bring our data to life, therefore outstanding communication skills, written and verbal, are essential
- Free accommodation during year one of the programme based near our HQ in Shirebrook, Derbyshire, as well as subsidised food and laundry
- £25,000 Salary with a progression route for the peak performers to achieve £80k after 2 years
- 20% discount across our brands, including Jack Wills, FLANNELS, Everlast, GAME and many more…
- Trips to London to work at Frasers Group HQ on Oxford Street
- Gifts from Frasers Group brands, such as Missguided and I Saw It First
Fast track your career in marketing with an immersive 2 year program and a £25K starting salary. Apply now!