At Aon, our people are our most valued asset. We want to attract, motivate and retain the best people — and so do our clients.
Every organisation, industry and economy around the world is confronting more disruption than ever before. And, with industry lines rapidly blurring, companies in every sector are competing to hire a limited number of talented, skilled individuals. Having the right people on board is the key to maximising business growth and managing volatility.
Through our human capital solutions practice, we work collaboratively with our clients to understand the people, jobs and rewards their businesses needs to succeed. We are partners and trusted advisors to all sorts of companies, from the largest global organisations and FTSE 100 household names to smaller emerging companies.
Within our human capital solutions practice, we recruit graduates into the following specialist service lines:
- Rewards. Our advising board and management teams ensure that an organisation’s pay and benefits align with their business strategy and culture — as well as being competitive in their markets
- Talent assessment. Our talent assessment practice allows clients to maximise their investment in people through innovative, online psychometric assessment tools — which helps clients to attract, select and manage their teams
- Performance and analytics. Our performance and analytics practice helps companies optimise workforce performance, manage people risk and use data to increase agility and resilience
The Role - Aon's Assessment Solutions
The role of the Graduate Consultant (Organisational Psychology) will be to work alongside a great team to bring innovative and science-backed assessments and professional consultancy to a diverse range of companies from across the UK and Europe.
Aon's Assessment Solutions provides clients with powerful tools and insights to help them make better talent decisions at every stage of the employee lifecycle. This includes pre-hire assessments, identifying future leaders, screening for digital skills and agility, and AI-enabled solutions. Aon's Assessment Solutions undertakes 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.
The Graduate Consultant (Organisational Psychology) role is an autonomous one; your learning and development will be fast-paced and hands-on, giving you essential technical knowledge and client management skills, as well as the opportunity to develop client relationships early on in your career. We encourage our people to take ownership for managing their own careers. The ever-evolving business landscape requires companies to think differently and change the way they operate. As a result, this is a varied and challenging role.
Day to day, this includes:
- Advising clients on Aon’s Assessment Solutions’ products and testing systems
- Managing clients and projects
- Setting up and administering paperless and virtual assessment centres, surveys and psychometric tests
- Supporting consultants on projects in selection and development
- Supporting the commercial team on pitches, proposals and work orders
- Demonstrating our assessments to clients
- Supporting on the technical aspects of assessment: Technical Systems Integration, Statistical Analysis, Solutions Testing
- Designing and implementing client solutions including but not limited to: Assessment and Development Methodologies, Situational Judgement Questionnaires, Realistic Job Previews, Bespoke Reporting, Competency Frameworks, Interviews, Assessment Centres, Development Centres.
- MSc in Occupational Psychology or equivalent
- 2.1 or above in an undergraduate degree
- Strong understanding of psychometrics
- Interest in the technology and technical aspects of online assessment
- Naturally curious, enthusiastic and highly motivated to find solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and share knowledge through collaborating with others
- Flexibility to travel as required (not expected currently!)
- Authorisation to work in UK
We offer you
- A supportive team and responsive team culture.
- Opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
After the graduate programme, what’s next?
During the programme, you’ll be encouraged to explore opportunities across the team in a wide breadth of areas. Working as a Graduate Consultant, you’ll be immersed in all areas of the team including Sales, Marketing, Consulting, Account Managing, IT, Admin allowing you to explore the area that suits you most.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!