Operating at the heart of our business, Shared Services offer efficiencies to all of our Brands by providing centralised resources and competitive synergies for the Group. The Shared Services Teams work across all Brands and are responsible for a huge range of activities from delivering product to over 40 countries worldwide, to achieving award winning store designs and handling 100,000 Customer Care calls each year.
Shared Services encompasses 14 distinctive departments including Technology, Finance, HR, Logistics, Property, Digital and Legal.
Never ones to stand still, Arcadia Shared Service employees enjoy a fast pace and are always looking forward to exciting opportunities to support our Brands. No two days are ever the same, being heavily influenced by the fluctuating nature of the retail industry means we are always on our toes but we are driven by our passion to support and enable business growth. Keeping up to date with the industry and staying commercially astute runs through-out our departments in order to deliver results and always challenge the status quo. To achieve our aims as Shared Service departments we look for people with energy, focus and tenacity, in order to develop the best for our business and the teams around us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a brand new team within Group Supply Chain focussing on the Group’s wholesale business. Reporting into the Inbound Supply Chain Manager this role will operate the critical path for wholesale for all of our brands post ordering activity, ensuring that issues are resolved quickly and effectively. The team will initially be made up of 4 Analysts with the intention of it growing considerably over the next few months. There is a real opportunity to shape this role and work with all of the brands to make a huge difference to the Group’s wholesale processes.
- Track and manage the goods from Supplier to Partner managing and reporting on each of the critical milestones. This will be done by the following methods:
- Keeping partner tracker up to date
- Updating ISCM
- Approval of PTS and MDA as supported by Brands
- Redirect stock as advised by Brands
- Track 3rd party logistics
- Management and where possible resolve exceptions to include:
- Chasing missing information
- Missing or wrongly completed purchase orders
- Minimum order quantity not met
- Orders not in full or on time
- Amendment of drop quantities
- Management of debit notes
- Proactively manage and resolve issues by liaising with the relevant stakeholder which could be from brand, logistics, suppliers, partners or delivery logistics partner.
- Reconcile supplier POs to Partner POs to ensure that there is visibility between both POs. Where required this will include:
- Amendment of Supplier PO
- Requesting changes to Partner PO
BACKGROUND & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- A problem-solver who investigates and resolve issues and always works to find the best solution
- Good communication skills demonstrated by proactively keeping people informed and up to date
- Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to manage your time efficiently
- Committed to delivering quality work with excellent attention to detail
- A team player with a personable manner and an ability to work with a wide variety of people both
in and outside of Arcadia
- An interest in the various aspects of supply chain
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!