Are you doing a job that just isn’t you anymore? Then our Area Manager Career Changer role could be perfect for you. As one of the fastest growing supermarkets in the UK, we offer fantastic career progression opportunities and that’s why we’re looking for passionate and driven candidates to join the team.
As an Area Manager, you will be trained to operate multiple stores alongside managing suppliers and getting the best out of your teams. In addition to this the successful candidate will be involved in every aspect of the business from ensuring each store is meeting sales targets, to liaising with the wider business to execute new initiatives. And the best bit? You’ll gain a lot of skills from your hard work but receive amazing support and incredible benefits.
Think you’ve got more to give? If you’re a hardworking individual that wants to have genuine fcareer progression whilst receiving a great salary, apply to join #TeamAldi today!
- Understanding our business model and the ins and outs of store life.
- Hitting targeting and controlling processes.
- Motivating your team and ensuring they have what they need to achieve their goals.
- After 12 months you’ll take on three or four stores.
- Working on personal and team projects, building relationships and solving problems.
- Engage with a range of national and international colleagues, taking ownership across a variety of tasks and providing support as required.
- Prioritise workload in a changing environment and escalate as needed to ensure deliverables are met on schedule.
- 2:2 Degree in any discipline.
- UK driving licence.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Leadership skills.
- Open minded individual.
- Willing to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Ability to confidently communicate with different areas of the business.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Salary starting from £54,285, rising to £79,040.
- 5-day/50-hour week, will include weekends.
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Full training provided.
- A fully expensed BMW 3 series.
- Company pension from commencement.
- Private employee medical insurance after 6 months.
- Life assurance.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Company maternity and adoption leave.
- Company paternity pay after 2 years,
- Long service rewards,
- A variety of Aldi Perks including bike to work scheme, discounted gym passes, accommodation, travel, cinema and family day out tickets.