Arm is looking for a Global Marketing Graduate/Specialist to join the Outbound Marketing team of Arm's Client Line of Business (BU). The Client BU is responsible for marketing and positioning Arm's solutions and products into areas such as mobile, DTV and laptop.
About this role
The role will involve coordinating the group's technical and product marketing content online; executing digital marketing strategy; and liaising with some of the leading experts in the industry to support our Client marketing strategy. The individual will work closely with product & solution managers, colleagues in other Lines of Businesses and our central marketing function.
What sort of person are we looking for?
Either you have a technical background and wish to get into a developer marketing role, or you are a recent business or marketing graduate with a strong affinity to technology. So though advantageous, you do not need prior industry technical knowledge to apply for this role - we are looking for someone who shares Arm's values, can demonstrate the relevant marketing skills and is eager to learn.
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical discipline, business, marketing or communications
- Knowledge of the technology industry is a plus but is not required.
Within the BU, the wider Arm organisation and Arm ecosystem you will have a rare opportunity to work with world leading colleagues within high achieving, international teams. As a Client Marketing Graduate, you will be responsible for the coordination of solution/product marketing content for developers and thought leadership areas such as Mobile, XR, Home, Machine Learning, 5G, and Windows on Arm laptops.
- Coordinate and implement technical content across Arm web channels to support a number of key themes, products launches, content and events
- Supporting content curation, review and implementation for website content
- Ensure the relevant Client sections of the website(s) are up-to-date, consistent, relevant and competitive for the target audiences(s)
- Work with the other business areas to create, publish and promote engaging content
- Help shape Client social media content
- Work with a graphics agency to create clear and compelling visuals
- Measure and report the success of your digital marketing initiatives
- Support with coordination of email marketing campaigns
- Conduct competitive research - messaging, collateral and websites
- Help to develop engaging content such as blogs, videos, webinars and articles
Essential skills and experience
- Prior experience or understanding of managing digital content; for example, use of a website content management system
- Knowledge and experience with editing software for audio and video content
- Experience of using and measuring the success of social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and prioritise own workload to ensure smooth content and project delivery
- Hardworking, industrial, organised and self-motivated
- Creative, with the ability to turn general or technical concepts into interesting pieces of content
- Strong interest in technology and 'how stuff works'
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others to meet a deadline
- High-energy, open-minded, reliable, innovative
- A good listener, with the ability to take input from multiple sources and filter into concise communication
- Capable of working as a team player and independently
- Ability to work closely and effectively with other team members
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience or interest in the technology industry around mobile computing
- Market knowledge of key mobile markets around the world
- Project management skills
- General understanding of SEO and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Experience or interest with web design (HTML) or Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office skills
Potential future career paths include but are not limited to Marketing Management, Partnership/Ecosystem Management or Technical Marketing Management.
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our creative culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed during the recruitment process:
- Delivery of results - You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you aim to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you're passionate about what you do.
- Partner / customer focus - Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve the best outcome for both.
- Creativity / innovation - Possessing curiosity and a real passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Collaboration / communication - Your ability to build lasting and positive relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Personal impact / influence - You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Team / personal development - You take time to drive your own development, while also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
What does Arm's recruitment process involve for Early Careers?
Arm hires early careers talent on a rolling basis, and we have a limited number of roles available. We therefore urge you to apply as soon as possible to ensure you have the best chance of being considered.
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world's most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!