Does technology excite you? Do you enjoy writing? Arm’s Graduate Information Developers work with exciting and ambitious projects that really impact the technological world. In an increasingly connected world, it is the fresh ideas of graduates and people early in their careers that help us shape these technologies. People at Arm are diverse, dedicated, and innovative, – and we'd like you to bring your passion to join us and bring fresh ideas, and curiosity. In return, the team will provide you with mentorship, a collaborative environment for you to grow your career, and exposure to technology that will be the foundation for innovative products for years to come!
At Arm, as part of the wider Technical Communications group, Information Developers are responsible for creating the supportive technical content for all Arm products and solutions, including tutorials, and multimedia.
We have an opportunity for a graduate to join a growing team of information developers working with software technology and tools. You will join a larger community in the Technical Communications team, who can guide, train, and advise. Often you will work together in a small team to design, deliver, and publish content for a project. We nurture our people, and we provide one-to-ones, mentorship, and a collaborative and friendly working environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying user requirements to create targeted content which helps customers use our products to reach their goals.
- Collaborating with domain specialists in software engineering, support, and product management teams.
- Improving the clarity and consistency of content targeted for a global audience.
- An active interest in technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creativity, with an open mind to different perspectives.
- Encouraging team mate, who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
To be considered for this role, you should be an upcoming university graduate or recently graduated in a related subject. Subjects relevant to Tech Comms include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical & Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any of the sciences.
- English, Philosophy, Linguistics, Law.
Some familiarity with any of the following would be useful, but not essential:
- Computer architecture and microprocessors, you might be experimenting with a Raspberry Pi or similar.
- Software tools, gaming, graphics.
The skill we most value is your ability to learn and grow within the job and your commitment to use this knowledge to help your colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!