Does technology excite you? Do you enjoy writing? Arm’s Graduate Information Developers work with exciting and challenging projects that really impact the technological world. In an increasingly connected world, it is the fresh ideas of graduates and people early in their careers that help us shape these technologies. People at Arm are diverse, dedicated, and innovative, – and we want you to join us and bring your fresh ideas, enthusiasm, and curiosity.
At Arm, as part of the wider Technical Communications group, Information Developers are responsible for creating the technical content for all Arm products and solutions, including technical documentation, tutorials, and multimedia.
We have an opportunity for a graduate to join a growing team of information developers working with software technology and tools. You'll join a large community of Information Developers in the Technical Communications team, who can guide, train, and advise. Often you will be working in a small team to deliver and publish content for a project. We nurture our people, and we provide one-to-ones, mentorship, and a collaborative and friendly working environment.
What we offer
- A collaborative, friendly, inclusive, and learning team environment.
- Opportunities to work on some of the leading semiconductor technologies.
- Encouragement to work closely with domain experts in the various areas of our industry-leading products.
You will be responsible for
- Identifying user requirements to build targeted content which helps our customers use our products to reach their goals.
- Collaborating with domain specialists in software and hardware engineering, support, and product management teams.
- Improving the clarity and consistency of content targeted for a global audience.
Essential skills and personal attributes
- An active interest in technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a good attention to detail.
- Flexible and pragmatic in approach.
- Creative and insightful, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Supportive team mate, who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Good work ethic.
The skill we most value is your ability to learn and grow within the job and your commitment to use this knowledge to help your colleagues.
You should have a good degree or post-graduate qualification in a related area. For example:
- Computer science, physics, maths, or a related subject.
- Software or hardware engineering.
- English, linguistics, law.
Some familiarity with any of the following would be useful, but not essential
- How computers work.
- Computer architecture and microprocessors, you might be experimenting with a Raspberry Pi or similar.
- Software tools, gaming, graphics.
Above all we value your enthusiasm and your curiosity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!