Arm Quality is hiring graduate engineers responsible for leading continuous improvement and customer expectations on Arm's products and services. The Graduate Quality Engineer will accomplish this through analysing metrics, partner feedback, and structured problem solving to identify the most effective improvements. As a quality engineer at Arm you will have global exposure to a variety of departments and function across Arm sites with the opportunity to travel.
This role will provide the graduate with the following opportunity to:
- Lead and enable continuous improvement across Arm through collaboration with engineering teams to analyse partner feedback and metrics to drive effective corrective and preventative actions.
- Proactively analyse and monitor metrics - establish, measure & analyse metrics including leading indicators, customer reported defects, and various quality related metrics. In addition, help identify and track engineering efficiency and effectiveness metrics.
- Lead corrective & preventative actions - ensure the appropriate improvements are raised, tracked and implemented in a timely manner as a result of metrics, lessons learned, audits and customer feedback.
What skills might you have?
- Degree in engineering, computer science, data science or or equivalent.
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities with a programming acumen.
- Experience with tools like Tableau and the like, MS SQL, Python or any other programming language.
- Familiarisation with teamwork and documentation tools such as MS Teams, Sharepoint, JIRA, Confluence, Office 365, etc.
- Familiarisation with quality management tools such as defect monitoring/analysis, root cause analysis, six sigma or lean concepts, ISO 9001 standards or audit is a plus.
- Collaborate and work collectively with others around the organisation building trust and credibility as you go. We will expect you to be selfless and to leave your ego at the door as you come in. We describe this as, 'we, not I'.
- Express the passion and pride in what you do, to challenge through debate and discussion and to embrace and drive progress and change within the organisation. We associate this as, 'passion for progress'.
- Be empowered to take an active part in Arm and help shape the future. Arm people are expected to be themselves, be extraordinary, be creative and to have fun in the working environment. We articulate this as, 'be your brilliant self'.
We are likely to find you have some of the following attributes, though not necessarily all of them.
- Demonstrate an ability to work positively with the full range of individuals and groups;
- Exhibit leadership and management skills;
- Be driven and enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude with a strong sense of ownership to get the job done without upsetting others;
- Obtain excellent written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills that can be executed credibly to inspire confidence in you and the delivery of your work.
- Highly analytical in approach and a strong problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to seek out resolutions.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!