The Technology Operations Services Group (TOSG) provides the high-performance compute environment that fuels product and solutions development for Arm's engineering community. Whether it’s high-performance compute on our infrastructure and in the cloud, Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools, or bespoke software tools and workflows, the products and services we deliver are used by every engineer in Arm.
Working closely with technical leads, technical managers, project managers, and engineering teams across TSOG you will be a catalyst in providing automated project solutions, supporting daily ticket systems for common technical issues, and being core resources for high visibility projects which contribute to making our services secure, resilient, and utilize latest technologies.
- Experience working in cloud computing environments
- Good knowledge of general cloud computing concepts, deployment, and service models.
- Hands-on experience in deploying and configuring cloud resources (EC2, VPC, IAM, AWS Backups, S3, EFS, etc.,)
- Experience in automating workflows or runbooks using Ansible, Terraform or other automation tools
- Experience or exposure to configuration management tools (Puppet/Foreman, AWS Config and Systems Manager, etc.,)
- Experience or exposure to implementing high availability, load balancing, and failover capabilities in cloud environments
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Shell, Python, Perl etc)
- Good understanding of ITIL framework and DevOps concepts
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!